Minjee and Minho's family moments

NAW I WAS SO CLOSE TO TALKING TO THE KID IN MY STUDY HALL BUT HE WAS WALKING TOO FAST AND THEN HIS FRIEND CAME.
😭💔

Bold in english

Normal in Korean

#1

You were all able to go home to see families except you, Chan and felix due to the pandemic. Minho was packing his things when you came in

"Minho~~" you called.

"What?" He looked up from his suitcase.

"I got these for your grandma!" You smiled handing him cookies.

"Cookies? For my grandma?" He widened his eyes a bit.

"Mm." You nodded. "Tell her to share them with her friends. I got these for your mom and these for soonie doongie and dori." You handed him some hair accessories for his mom and cat treats and toys.

"Wah you didn't need to get so many min-" he smiled at the things as he took them from you.

"It's alright. I've never met them so I wanted to give them something at least. I know how much they mean to you so." You shrugged.

"Ahh thank you min." He smiled at you. You nodded and walked out his room.

Later when he was handing the stuff to his family they were really greatful.

"Grandma~" Minho looked for her.

"Yes?" She walked in the room.

"Minjee got these for you." He took out the cookies.

"For me? Aigoo, she didn't need to." She took the cookies.

"She says to share them with your friends whenever you see them." Minho chuckled.

"Of course I will. Tell her I said thank you." She lightly laughed as she smiled.

"Eomma~~" Minho looked around.

"Hm?" She walked in the room with soonie doongie and dori.

"Minjee got you this." He handed her the hair accessories.

"They're so pretty!" She gasped seeing them. "Tell her I said thank you. I'll wear them a lot." She smiled.

Minho nodded while chuckling before looking at the cats.

"Soonie~~ doongie~ dori~ Look what auntie got you!" He took out the toys. They all ran up to the toys playing with them making Minho smile. "Cute!" He showed the camera the cats.

"Look! She also got these!" He took out treats. "One for each of you okay?" He opened the bags handing them each a treat. "Nyam nyam nyam." He imitated them eating. "Is it good?" He asked them as he petted them.

#2

While Minho was hanging out with his friends for his vlog they had all gone to play at a cafe place.

Minho took a seat as he pressed the word Play on the screen.

"Ah this game?!" He groaned throwing his head back.

"Why what's the problem?" His friends looked over at him.

"I suck at this game." He pouted as his friends laughed. "I should've payed attention when Minjee was talking about this!" He whined.

"Minjee?" His friends looked at him.

"Yeah. Minjees really good at this one. She was talking to me about it and giving me tips but I never paid attention to her." He explained.