Sad moments

Currently making a minjee graduation chapter... 😟
Ik she would have to graduate 2022 but I was too excited to wait😭
Edited: (September 9- October 10, 2021)

#1

You guys were singing grow up, and at the end, stays had a surprise for all of you.

They began saying how much they're thankful to have you all in their life's, starting off with Chan and then going down the line.

"Minjee-ah," the stay began. "You've come so far and I really can't believe how much you grew. When we first met you, you were so small. You looked like a baby and we wished to always protect you. If we failed in any way, We're sorry." She let out a small laugh. It then changed to another stay.

"You might be the one who gets the most hate, but I hope you also know that you have many fans who care deeply about you. We will always be here for you and we love you a lot." She continued.

It then switched to a different stay, "if you get any hate, don't hurt yourself please. It's not worth it. Whether it's physically or emotionally, don't do it. We can't be there to hug you, but I hope you know we really do love you." He added on.

"Thank you for being in stray kids. Stays are glad to say we Stan stray kids. You've always been such a wonderful girl and we really care for you, so please take care of yourself." Another stay added on.

You smiled and nodded as tears fell from your eyes.

"Eat healthy as well please. I've noticed you've been trying not to eat as much, I know you want to get fit, but eat whatever you want. You deserve it. You look perfect the way you are so please don't go on diets. It hurts us to see you staying away from your favorite ice creams, chocolates, and cookies." Another stay said.

You cried as you patted your cheeks with the back of hand.

"I don't know what we would think if you ever left stray kids. I know this isn't a good thing to say but... with everything you've been through, I can't say that stays WERENT ever scared that you might go away. Please never leave?" A stay asked as you cried harder.

"Stay with us forever until the end. Thank you so much for carrying about us truly. We see how much you care for us when you talk to us, so thank you. And don't listen to the haters, they're just jealous because of how successful you are." A different stay added.

You hiccuped as you cried again. Chan smiled and went to hug you.

"You might get a lot of antis come at you... but I hope you know that you're better than them. You've always inspired me to be the bigger person in situations like this so thank you. Always smile as well please. We love seeing you smile, but know it's also okay to cry sometimes. You may not be the best at explaining your feelings, but please don't hold it in. It's not good. You always have 8 close friends to help you out, and all of us who support you." Another stay said as she smiled.

"We are very glad to see you always smiling. Believe it or not, every time you smile, it makes stays smile too. Even if we don't understand Korean when you smile or laugh, seeing you happy makes us happy. You have an amazing voice, never give up on your dreams." Another stay said.

"If you ever want to try something out, please don't feel scared to tell us. It's your life and we support you. Do what makes you happy, we will support you to the fullest. I cant wait to see your future and see your future life. I hope one day you realize how important you are to many of us." A different stay said.

You cried harder, hearing his words.

"Always take care of yourself. We're proud to see you here with us minjee. We love you!!" They all said together.