Ships (maknae line)

Edited: (August 14, 2021)

Jisung:
These two are so cute together everyone loves it. Jisung loves to poke her cheeks because of her dimples, and minjee loves to poke his because they're so chubby. Her and jisung are always joking around but know when to be serious. When they got their first win, her and jisung cried the most along with bang chan, they cried so much and left fans in awe. She always teases him because of minsung, and because of his iconic line "JoGiYo NoOnA hOkSi NaMcHiNcHiNgIsEoYO?" He says she's the only member he allows to make fun of him for that because she's adorable. She one time had to lecture him on how to be more mature and not be mean to hyunjin, and same goes to hyunjin. She once said that in trainee days she didn't have many friends and people would think it's because she was so selfish, but she said she didn't have any because of the language barrier and couldn't speak korean, so she'd rather not talk to people Incase she insulted someone on accident, jisung noticed that and when he saw her sitting alone in the cafeteria, he walked up to her and started talking to her in broken English, she was able to understand and they got along after that. When she first responded in Korean after a couple lessons with minho, he was so happy and excited that she was finally able to say full sentences.

Felix:
These two are literally TWINS. Both their duality is amazing and surprising. When they first met they got along right away and became very close friends. In trainee days they would always hang out together. She says when she first saw him she was intimidated by him because of his dancing skills. Nowadays, they are the most iconic people in stray kids. They always dance to tiktok sounds and post hints on Instagram that they have tiktok, (ahem, #felix knows what's going on Tiktok 👁️👄👁️) when they were in two kids room, oh boy, it was a MESS. They were cracking up jokes having the whole room in laughter's, even the producers and their managers. Fans love it when they are together because they always light up the room. She once addressed the situation with Felix and him getting hate, leaving fans in shock with her wise words and how well she handled the situation. #savageminjee was trending on Twitter and Instagram for about 3 months, even leaving OTHER FANDOMS in shock and look up to her.

Seungmin:
Seungmin has admitted that in trainee days he used to have a SMALL ("small") crush on her, fans went crazy and started shipping them. He always makes sure that Minjee has her vocals on point in a song and makes sure she's resting enough. Seungmin is referred to being the savage one of the group, and while he is savage, he mostly is nice to Minjee, she teases the members along with him which he finds adorable. In a talker episode fans fangirled over a clip, seungmin and her were hugging on the couch while watching compilations of seungmin and minjee being a couple for 8 minutes straight. To summarize, seungmin is whipped for her but won't admit it 😳💀

I.N:
Although jeongin at first was shy, he was secretly VERY happy they were getting a new maknae, don't get me wrong, he LOVES being the maknae, but sometimes they tease him too much, so when he found out they were having a new maknae he was very excited. But when he found out her age, he was very surprised, he thought she'd be born in the same year, but. When he found out shes born in the year 03, he was very surprised, and then when he saw her dance skills and voice, he was shocked how well she can control her vocals at such a young age. He adores her and thinks she's adorable. He also protects her at any costs, at airports he makes sure to hold onto her and have her in front of him at all costs to make sure she doesn't get lost or left behind. When he found out she trained for 3 years, he was wowed at how young she was, she's currently 16, and they debuted 2 years ago, making her 14 when they debuted, so if she trained for 3 years, that means she was 9-10 when she first started, he was wowed at how matured she was all on her own and said he looks up to her a lot considering how well she handles stage situations at such a young age.

Total words: 777
(Proof read. There still may be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that ☺️)