minjees last months in australia

Edited: (August 17, 2021)

Bold in English
Normal in Korean

~1 week before auditioning~

"Minjee! Are you ready?"

"Yes!! I'm coming!" You ran out your room downstairs.

"Are you excited for school?" Your dad asked

"Not really...it's a Monday too" you pouted

Your mom and dad giggled before shaking their head

"That's true" your older sister walked into the kitchen.

Your mom gave you breakfast before you and your family started to eat

You guys finished and you quickly ran to brush your teeth before grabbing your backpack

"Byeol!!! Hurry up! We're going now!" Your dad yelled

"Coming!" Byeol ran towards the door still putting on her shoes.

"Thank goodness youre ready mimi" your dad mumbled low, enough for you to hear making you giggle.

"Hey" your sister pouted

"C'mon" he opened the door and you all started walking towards he bus stop. The school wasn't far. Maybe 10 minutes away? But your mom and dad both worked so you and Byeol had to take the bus stop in the mornings, and in the afternoon your mom would pick you guys up since she got out of work before school ended.

"The bus is here!" Byeol pointed

"Bye dad!" You and byeol both yelled

"Bye mimi! Bye byeol! Be good!" He waved

"OKAYYY" you both waved back as you started running.

You guys got on the bus as you looked for your friend.

"Minjee!" You heard someone yell. You looked to the back to see your friend rose.
Your face brightened as you smiled

"Byeol, I'm going to sit with her" you whispered. Byeol looked at you and nodded smiling before taking a seat with her friends.

Byeol was only 3 years ahead of you, and your school goes from 5th-9th grade you were in 6th grade being 11. While Byeol was 14 in 9th grade.

You walked to the back of the bus taking a seat with your friend

"Good morning!" She brightly smiled. That's how rose was. She always smiled and DEFINITELY was a morning person. You? Not so much ...you've always been way more productive at night than morning. You were the complete opposite of her. She's also very pretty. She has long blonde hair, long eyelashes, big eyes, and she's the tallest out of you and Jess. Shes 5ft while you were 4'10 and Jess was 4'11. In 6th grade, being 5'0 was rare.

"Morning" you smiled

"Hey. Wanna go to the movies later? Me, Jess, David and Jason are gonna go to the movies. We texted you yesterday night but you didn't respond..." She pouted