favorite moments

i might upload a few more chapters after this and then officially end it😰

bold in english

normal in korean

#1

you guys were all standing while chan gave a speech after winning an award. You noticed a fan filming on their phone and thought they were filming Hyunjin, who stood next to you.

you tapped hyunjins back softly and he turned to you. You showed him the stay who was filming and he smiled before looking at you.

He pointed to you and the stay nodded, making him smile wider. "they're filming you, not me dumb ass." he whispered, holding in his laugh.

your eyes widened and you looked at him. "me?" you pointed to yourself.

you looked at the fan and smiled, waving at her. she smiled and waved back, happy that you noticed her.

she posted the video and fans found it cute yet sad at the same time that you thought it was for hyunjin.

#2

you guys were at a fansign and you jokingly grabbed an album and walked over to felix, who was the first person.

"hi felix!" you smiled.

He laughed, "hi!"

"You remember me... right?" you asked, pointing to yourself, pretending to be a sasaeng.

he quickly understood and nodded, "of course i do!" he smiled.

"what's my name?" you asked, looking at him.

"minjee!" he answered.

"J or G?" You asked.

"J!" he snapped his fingers.

"how do you spell it?" you asked, almost giving a glare.

"m-i-n-j...." he trailed off. usually minjee is spelled "minji" but yours is spelled with double E.

you raised your eyebrows, waiting for him to answer.

"e-e!" he finished, snapping his finger.

you smiled widely, "you're right!!" you nodded.

he let out a relief sigh, and held your hands.

"i'll sign it now." he smiled and autographed the album.

"the heart." you mumbled.

"hm?" he looked up.

"my heart. you promised last time you'd put a heart next to my name!" you answered.

"ahhh..." he nodded. "i'll draw it." he said before drawing a little heart.

"You said it was only for me and no one else. remember...???" you asked.

he nodded slowly.

"you do remember... right? right?" you asked.

"well..." he trailed off.

"you don't remember?!?" you stood up. "you promised!"

"i meet a lot of fans!" he smiled. "i get confused! i remember tho! i remember. trust me!"

"oh...okay." you nodded and sat back in your seat.

"is that your impression of a sasaeng?!" a fan shouted.

"yes!" you answered, making everyone laugh.

it went viral on twitter and stays all liked the fact that you stood up for idols and showed how it feels.