Kingdom moments

Edited: (September 18, 2021)
Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

While performing in kingdom, you had less than 10 seconds to run to your next position. You were with Seungmin which was in the other side of the stage.

You had to run all the way to the other side of the stage, climb on top of a giant box thing but it was about 160 cm which was almost your height. For a moment you couldn't so you were struggling and you had no back up dancer to help.

You looked around before placing your hands on top of the box. You lifted your body up and jumped. You had accidentally tripped but managed to get in position before the camera man went to you and you had to sing.

Of course in the performance it wasn't noticeable, but when the full camera came on, stays noticed the struggle and quickly commented on it.

The other groups also pointed out while you were struggling.

Groups reactions-

"Look at her." San pointed you out. "Shes struggling to get up." He said watching as you couldn't jump.

"The camera man is about to go to her. I'm worried." Yunho said as the others nodded.

"Wah! Hyung! She's pulling herself up!" Wooyoung gasped as he saw you try jumping.

"Is she going to actually do it?" Jongho nervously bit his lip.

"She's pulling herself up with her remaining strength." Bobby pointed out.

"She looks really tired." Paniel whispered to his members. "She doesn't even have any back up dancers to help her."

"If she doesn't get up I'm THIS close to going and giving her a boost." Sunwoo held up a 🤏🏼 sign.

Stays comments-

Stay: MINJEE STRONG WE BEEN KNEW

stay: I WANT TO GIVE HER A HUG😭😭

Stay: THE STAGE WAS HER HEIGHT. HOW DID SHE MANAGE TO JUMP. WTF.

Stay: AND SHES TIRED YALL. SHES BEEN DANCING AND JUMPING AND SINGING WITH HER FUCKING HEART AND STILL MANAGED TO PULL HERSELF UP A 5 FT DAMN STAGE THING. WHAT.

#2

You were all sitting in the room waiting for the winner to be announced.

"The winner of the first round is....." you all looked at the staff. "Stray kids!"

"WHAT." You all gasped and widened your eyes.

You all started cheering as you sat there with your hand covering your mouth.

"We're stray kids right?" You whispered to Minho shocked.

He laughed and nodded, "we won!"

"There's no way-" you sat there shocked.

After a few seconds you finally cheered. "WAHHHHH MY FRIENDS WE WON YEAH CMON CMON." You reached over for a high five to Chan. He laughed and high fived you

"Period as we should." You said sitting down on your chair again making them laugh.

#3

While the Mc's were introducing and explaining over, one of them noticed you looking around.

"Many of you are still shocked I see. Stray kids Minjee." He called.