Viral moments

Edited: (September 18-October 10, 2021)
Bold in english
Normal in Korean

#1

You were hanging out with jungkook because you had gotten your braces off and to congratulate you, he took you out to eat.

"Yo where are you?" You asked through the phone.

"Im standing literally right by the water thing." He answered.

"Water...?" You mumbled, looking around, "oh nevermind. I see your bucket hat notification."

"I DONT LOOK LIKE THE NOTIFICATION BELL." He whined.

"Sure." You said before hanging up.

After a while of looking around you both wanted to go to a cafe. "Wheres the closest one?" You asked, searching it on your phone.

"Its...6 minutes away." He said, looking at his.

"It has 3.4 out of 5 stars sir. No." You said, making him laugh.

"Oh. Do this cafe. Its by a candy shop." He pointed to your screen.

"Then can i get candy?" You looked up at him.

"Sure." He nodded.

You both continued looking through differnet cafes online when a little boy ran up to you both.

Jungkook looked to his right to see him. He nudged you and you looked up at him before following his gaze.

"Hi." You smiled and waved. He shyly looked at you and smiled. Jungkook stuck his hand out and shook his hand before he left.

"Ah cute." Jungkook giggled, watching the little boy run away.

"Awe..." you looked at the kid. "I didnt even get to high five him." You pouted as jungkook laughed.

#2

*twitter*

@/hjee.skz✅ tweeted: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH. IM SO PROUD OF ALL OF U😭😭❤️❤️❤️~~~!!!!!!!!
@/toxic stay: replied: why tf is this allowed. People are meant to be straight.
@/hjee.skz✅ replied: and ur meant to be quiet 🤨 u literally stan a group that have body conversations with eachother wym 😭 its always the you that has sumth to say smh

#3

@/Atiny tweeted: minjee whos ur skz bias?
@/hjee.skz✅ replied: ryan reynolds.

#4

You guys were at weekly idol but this time, you guys were there with nct dream.

"You guys will be in partners and will have to make a pose for every word that is given." The mc explained. You all nodded, understanding

"Who would like to go first." They asked.

"ME." Jaemin raised his hand.

"Put this down right now it is not the time for your shinanigans-" you scolded as you were his partner, making everyone laugh.

"Okay! First word! Fans!" They showed the card.

You Looked at jaemin and you both made a giant heart over your heads.

"Okay okay. Prom." The card read.

You and jaemin looked at eachother confused.

You awkwardly hugged his waist and he hugged your shoulders.