Special 2

Someone fr told me my eyes are "too" big and reminded them of Bambi...
Enhypen likes big doe eyes like heeseungs so fuck off🙄 rlly think I'd cry 😹😹

Bold in english
Normal in korean

"Congratulations on your baby boy! Here he is!" The nurse smiled as she handed you over the baby. "3:17 am." She said as she wrote on the paper.

Yes, it was 3 am when he was born. You've been in the hospital since 6 pm. Your water had broke when you were in the kitchen with seungmin and he quickly drove to the hospital. Since you were only dialated at 2 cm, you had to wait till you were at 10 before you could even start pushing.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Seungmin asked as he looked at you. You shook your head as you laid back down, still panting.

Seungmin smiled as he cried and stroked the babies cheek. "Hes so pretty." He sniffled.

"We'll clean him up for you." The nurse smiled as she cleaned the baby with the towels. While they cleaned him up, there were others who were cleaning you up as well. After-all, giving birth it is a bit dirty considering a whole human is coming out of you.

You both cried as you admired the baby crying. Maybe you cried more. But how could you not when your baby which you carried for 10 months was finally out?

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The nurse asked seungmin.

He nodded and took the scissors before cutting it, with the instructions of the nurses. They cleaned him up before handing him to you to carry.

"He looks so much like us...its scary..." seungmin chuckled as he stroked the babies hair.

You smiled as you held onto him. "Hes so cute." You cried.

"Dont cry.." seungmin let out a small laugh as he wiped your tears. "You did well. Im proud of you." He kissed your forehead.

"We'll weight him now." The nurse said as she took the baby to the scale. "7 pounds and 4 ounces." She wrote down.

"That wasnt as bad as i thought.." you said as you layed your head back on the pillow.

"Well, considering you got the epidural, i was hoping it wouldn't hurt." Seungmin chuckled as he stroked your hair. "Here." He patted your face with a towel as you were sweating.

"Thank you." You closed your eyes. "Keep an eye on him, please."

Seungmin nodded and he walked towards where the nurses are. They put the black ink on his feet and put his feet on the paper so itd be a small picture of his small feet from when he was a baby. They then put a small diaper on him and swaddled him in a blanket before giving him back to you.

"Here you go. Hes all healthy. Congratulations." She smiled.

"Thank you." You and seungmin smiled.

"Whats the name?" She asked.

You looked at seungmin as he looked at you.

"Kim HyunJae" seungmin answered with a smile.

The nurse nodded and wrote down on the piece of paper.

"Once again congrats. Get some rest, new mom." She smiled as she patted your shoulder. you nodded and smiled before they all left the room.

"Hes so pretty." You smiled as you stroked the babies cheek who was sleeping.

"He looks so much like us...i think we did a good job?" Seungmin teased as he sat down in the chair next to you.

You chuckled and nodded, "we really did..." you smiled. "Hold him." You said, looking up at seungmin. Seungmin nodded before you handed him to him.