ships outside stray kids (female)

Edited: (August 14, 2021)

Bold in english
Normal in korean

Momo-Twice:
Confident gays
Minjee and momo were hanging out and without them knowing, Dahyun took a video of them and in the video momo's face was very close to minjees and minjee was looking down at her phone while momo was staring at her admiring her. Minjee looked up and noticed how close they were so to tease momo she made a kissy face as momo did it back causing minjee to panick and back away making momo laugh. Dahyun started laughing and posted the video on instagram and fans soon all said ✨panicked gays✨
Momo says she really likes it when minjee goes over to the dorms because she always has a weird funny story to talk about
Minjee says she enjoys going over to their dorms because she likes to baby momo for no reason 😌😌
They once went shopping and when minjee showed a top momo went "damn. Hottie" and a fan was there which they were video taping and soon the internet went crazy once again over these two.
Minjee also always teases her about her "pink lamborghini" because. Yes. Iconic moment
Iconic quote:
"PINK LAMBORGHINI"
"MINJEE YOUVE SAID THIS FOR THE PAST 45 MINUTES SHUT UP"
"OKAY MS PINK LAMBORGHINI. PACK IT UP🙄🙄"

Somi-soloist:
Somi and her are both little bundles of joy😭
Minjee said that when she first met somi she told her how she really likes her and somi said when she first met her she wanted to give her a big hug but ended up not doing it because she didn't wanna make minjee uncomfortable.
Somi talks in english when she's with minjee all the time, even if minjee responds in korean she talks in english because she knows minjee isn't confident in her korean just yet, fans realized how she always does that so they always talk about how thoughtful she is.
Minjee said her favorite part of Somi are her big doe eyes. She says they make her look like a little kid and she likes them even more when the stylist put mini rinestones for makeup because she says it makes them stand out more.
They met because chan introduced her to her backstage, since her and chan have known eachother since 6th grade, chan decided to introduce minjee to her knowing they'd get along just well.
Somi always babies her because she just enjoys doing it. No reason
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Somi said that once they have their break, she'll invite minjee out on a shopping spree because she knows minjee doesn't go out so much.
(Unless you don't like shopping, then let's make this shes taking u to an arcade or sumth u.u)
Minjee posted a picture of her and somi in a dance studio which fans are STILL talking about because they said they were doing a dance, but they never released it.
Minjee really likes her voice and says she hopes to get her voice to be as stable as hers.
Minjee also really likes somis birthday song because she says it's very sassy and describes her the most.
Somi said she really enjoys minjees dancing and said she hopes to do a stage collab with her.
Iconic quote:
"adding 😏 as a normal emoji at the end of a normal sentence will never not be funny"
"I almost poisoned my little sister😏"
"SOMI"
"WHAT"
"I read that message in a perverted suductive way in my head. Oh yeah also. you did wHAT NOW"
"TO BE FAIR I SAID ALMOST"
"..fair enough"
"Exactly"

Chuu-Loona:
Okay first of all. Stan chuu. I never go a day without thinking about how high her voice can go while talking😭😭
They're both adorable first of all.
Minjee tried talking like that and ALMOST did it, but the next day she lost her voice 😐
Chuu says she always gives minjee the biggest hug when she sees her because she admires her a lot.
Minjee literally has heart eyes for this girl because...who doesn't. She literally once ranted about why she likes chuu while chuu blushed sitting there
Minjee says she really likes chuus bubbly happy personality and chuu said she likes how minjee is very different from her, chuu shows affection to minjee, while minjee does show affection, but just not the same way. The way she shows affection is doing simple things like helping her when she needs help, cooking her food, taking her snacks etc. While chuu actually shows affection by hugging, kissing her cheeks and holding her hand. Minjee says it's not because she feels uncomfortable, it's just she simply doesn't enjoy giving affection because she's more...bruh-ish y'know? Minjee once hit chuus highnote and chuu sat there like O-O
Iconic quote:
"Describe me in three words chuu"
"Uhhh you. Are. Mine :DDD"
"Gross"
":("
"...I never said I didn't like it. Say that again"

Yeji-Itzy:
Hwang twins. They low-key look alike too which scares people. They both have eyesmiles, dimples, a funny personality and a small little button nose :(
Yeji always takes care of minjee, whether it's backstage, award shows, interviews, dorms. Anywhere. Call for help and yeji will literally DASH OUT HER DORMS.
Minjee said in predebut days she'd sometimes visit itzy, and said that she always watched how yeji dances because she hopes to be as good as her one day. Minjee has said before that when people tell her she looks like yeji, she appreciates it because she thinks yeji is very pretty.
When yeji first met minjee yeji said she thought she looked familiar, until she realized she was thinking of herself.
Minjee teaches Yeji English sometimes and says yejis very good already so it's easy to teach her, plus yeji says she's a very good helpful teacher.
Yeji says that Minjee reminds her a bit of Ryujin, they both are very nice but can be very bruh-ish, they were both very funny even in predebut days.
If minjee didn't debut in straykids, she would've been a member of ITZY which yeji says she's very sad she isnt apart of them, but she's very happy for minjee.
When itzy debuted minjee went over to their dorms with cake and pizza, and a gift for each member to congratulate.
When straykids debuted, yeji sent her a whole paragraph about how proud she is of minjee (🥺😭)
Iconic quote:
"Minjee lowkey looks like me"
"No"
"No?"
"Ur too pretty for me"
"Owh🥺 "

Ryujin-ITZY:
Bruh girl vibes😭 if you guys know Ryujin, you guys know she is pretty much a bruh girl. In predebut days she just had this like aura that seemed very cool which made minjee wanna be friends with her, because minjee couldn't speak proper korean, Ryujin took it upon her self to try to talk to her in English, at that time Ryujin wasn't very good at English, so when she tried talking to minjee and telling minjee "you're very young and pretty," she accidentally said "I'm very young and pretty" leaving minjee confused, but minjee ended up smiling and nodding being a bit confused.
When Ryujin found out what she had actually said she quickly apologized to minjee but minjee just smiled and shook her head telling her it's okay. Fans laughed at this when Ryujin told them being embarassed as Minjee told her it's okay because at that time, minjee was actually going to tell her "I like your aura" but was about to actually accidentally say "I like your smell" by accident, but she ended up not saying anything.
Minjee says she really likes Ryujins stage presence, she thinks Ryujin has amazing dance skills just like Yeji and says she wishes she had the same energy as Ryujin when on stage and performing, but she says she's a bit too shy to do that.
Minjee really likes ryujins short hair, so she says one day she's gonna cut her hair like that, but said "I'll probably end up looking like Dora, which is why I'm hesitant to do it..." she says no one can look better than Ryujin in that hair style which made Ryujin smile very wide.
Iconic quote:
"Wait so me and ryujin go against eachother in the game?"
"Yes"
"Ohh. We're not a team"
"This is compitition!!!"

Naeun-April:
Both naeun and minjee are L O U D
TEEHEE
They are both hype ppl, they hype eachother up and minjee said that before she was going to perform V heartbeat, naeun Sent her a message hyping her up, and then after she finished performing she sent another message saying she really did well and said her stage presence was amazing.
They both acted in a-teen2, minjee went on as a guest with hyunjin and jeongin. While filming minjee and naeun would fool around behind the scenes, when it was naeun turn to film, minjee would try making her laugh and naeun would do the same when it was minjees turn.
Naeun once went shopping (or to the arcade idk) with minjee and said someone came up to minjee asking for her number, so naeun went to her and pretended to be her girlfriend.
Minjee says she finds naeun very pretty, she likes her cheeks because when she smiles, her cheekbones are very visible which she likes a lot.
When naeun was eliminated from jyp sixteen, minjee was just a new trainee, and didn't know naeun at all. But she felt so bad, so decided to get her some chocolate. When she came back she said she couldn't find naeun, but ended up finding her in the hallway near the bathrooms crying, so minjee tapped her and when haeun looked up minjee handed her a chocolate bar and a rose telling her not to cry. After that, that's when naeun started talking to her and minjee helped her feel better.
When minjee found out naeun debuted in April, minjee was very happy and met up with her just to give her a big hug.
Naeun said that she feels as if minjee is her kid, although naeun is only 21 and minjee is 16/17, she says she feels like her mom and will protect her at all costs.
Iconic quotes:
"CMON MINJEE YOU CAN DO THIS!!!"
"...I'm only cutting a mango...?"
"yes. BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU"

Total words: 2064
(Proof read. There still might be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that☺️)