🍭🍫𝙱𝚊𝚍(?)𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘🍬🍼Skephalo

Littlespace: 🍭Toddlerspace🍼

Little: 🔺Badboyhalo🧁
Caregiver: 🔷Skeppy🔹
____________________________________________________________________

Skeppy lay in bed, Bad at his side napping with a stuffed dog toy he'd named 'Rat' the giant boy would become immediately attached anytime he was regressed. Speaking of regression....

"Baaad" skeppy spoke to the giant male laying next to him, shaking him gently as to wake him. Skeppy and Bad had around a 3 foot height difference give or take a few inches with Skeppy at about 6'3 and Bad at 9'6. Bad of course groaned, he didn't want to get up again not today not ever.

"Keppy..." Bad whined as his eyes opened. The poor thing was whimpering as he faced the diamond ridden male. Skeppy responded by patting his head with a smile.

"Hey little guy" skeppy spoke meaning 'little guy' metaphorically not literally. Skeppy's hand gently reached for bad's face as he began rubbing the boy's cheek with his thumb.

"Look who's so happy to see you," Skeppy encouraged Bad to get up, by holding up the stuffed animal and making it wave "look rat wants to play!" Skeppy kept moving the toy dog's arm excitedly, getting such ecstatic giggles from the demon.

Skeppy got up and helped Bad get up, holding his baby's hands. Sadly, skeppy couldn't pick up Bad but he sure as hell could help his little walk on his own. Little bad was excited to be walking, his feet stomping on the floor with each step.

"Keppy look!" He let go of Skeppy's hands and began waddling happily. Skeppy of course showered Bad with praise,

"You're doing so good, Bad!" He stood on his tip-toes and nuzzled bad's nose. Skeppy helped the demon boy downstairs and sat him on the couch to watch a few cartoons while Skeppy began preparing some snacks for little bad to have.

The demon boy let out excited squeals as he watched his cartoons, of course Skeppy was keeping an eye on Bad from the kitchen. The Diamond boy would pop in every few minutes to make sure that his boy was entertained.

Once Skeppy has finished cooking, he walked into the Living room with a tray of chicky nuggies. Bad, of course, was overjoyed seeing the nuggies and absolutely couldn't wait to eat em.

"eh eh eh- what do we say when we want something?" Skeppy held the tray of nuggets away until he got the answer he wanted.

"Peas...and tank you." He mumbled, looking down (technically) at skeppy who didn't hear it loud enough for his own liking.

"I didn't hear that," Skeppy still held the tray away, looking at bad with an almost disappointed look.

"Keppy! I said Peas!" Bad cried out wanting his nuggies! Skeppy gave in and handed Bad the tray of nuggets and sitting next to him.

"What were ya doing anyways?" Skeppy asked intrigued, looking at the regressor. Bad giggled and pointed at the tv, a nugget in his hand.

"Use your words," Skeppy encouraged,

"Watchin toons.." he mumbled softly, Bad didn't particularly like talking in littlespace. He slurred his words at times and even stumbled upon them and it just wasn't fun. Skeppy on the other hand encouraged Bad to talk, just to get him used to it.

Skeppy began patting bad's head before the demon bit into his hand, "Ow! You little sh-" he covered his mouth as bad began whining. "Language language-" Skeppy mumbled to himself, like he was Badboyhalo.

"Muffin head" Bad stuck his tongue out, giggling. He wasn't the 'Bad boy' he claimed to be. He was a sweet muffin,

Skeppy's sweet lil muffin