🍭🍬𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢🍼🧃 Punz

Little: 💸Punz💵

(His birthday was yesterday but whatever:], funfact, me and punz share a birthday:]
____________________________________________________________________

"RAAAAAAAH!" A blonde boy ran around chasing Karl and foolish who just giggled and laughed together as they ran.

"You won't catch me!" Foolish spoke smugly, climbing over the baby gate and getting up the stairs. Karl, being a little genius, did the same thing and hid behind Foolish laughing.

"We win" karl spoke smugly, Punz just stared at the gate, then them, then the gate again. He walked off for a minute and returned silently with Tina.

"They's cheaded" he pointed, as Tina smiled. She joined the two

"They're just smart, pfft" Tina giggled with Karl and foolish.

Punz once more went to get someone else, boomer, and boomer joined them. Then Punz went to get purpled, who definitely joined them over the baby gate that Punz couldn't open. It repeated, with basically anyone Punz brought over joined the rabbit and totem beyond the baby gate, leaving Punz eventually alone. Punz went off one final time though.

"Who could he be getting?"
"I don't know, maybe he's getting someone outside the house?"

Everyone just stared confusedly, talking amongst each other to figure out what Punz was doing.

Well Punz infact wasn't sad that everyone else was behind that baby gate. Why? Cause that means he could do what he wanted.

Little Punzo took boomer's hat that was on the couch and wore it, Hannah's flower crown? His now. Purpled's money? Also his birthday boy was getting what he wanted:]

Punzo walked back to the gate, and sat in front of it where everyone could watch him. He had the entire cookie jar, and a bottle of milk. He giggled like an evil toddler, and began to munch on the cookies, much to everyone's disagreement. They were telling him to stop but since the stairway was too packed they couldn't get out unless Punz opened the gate.

Punz had gone through the downstairs bedrooms and he was wearing Hannah's jewelry, boomer's hat, foolish's jewelry, basically anything shiny he had it with him while he ate the chocolate chip cookies.

"He's getting chocolate all over my necklace!" Hannah complained
"Eh I can wash them later-"

Boomer was the only one laughing of the 4 who's stuff was taken
"Look at him:] he's having fun:]"

Boomer was right, Punz was having fun. Until
Ant and velvet finally returned, Punz did not calculate this.

"We got the cake!"
"And not just my dumpy✨"

The two stopped staring at the sight before them. Everyone basically trapped in the stairway, and punz keeping guard with his sticky chocolate covered fingers, covered head to toe in everyone else's things.

They couldn't help but laugh as they released everyone from the stairway.

"He tricked you all!" velvet basically fell over with laughter

"Abababa" Punz reached his hands up for Sam, who lift him up carefully. Little man Punz just smeared chocolate on the other's face and beard. Sam in response sighed, but chuckled a little.

"Okay, can we give the jewelry back now baby?"
"Nuhuh"
"Why not?"
"Is my's"
"No it isn't prince"
"Isses too!"
"It isn't, it's foolish and Hannah's"
"Foolessees petty:]"
"I know, are you going to give him back his stuff baby?"
"Nuh"

Sam just gave up and sighed, they'd put him for a nap later and take it then. For now, since ant and velvet were back with the cake, they'd sing happy birthday to Punz and let him blow out his candles.

Purpled was already setting up the scenery. You could say he was a little ahead because he did end up taking a slice of the cake.

After singing happy birthday, Punz grabbed a chunk of the cake with his fist, eating it. He giggled at Sam and boomer's yelling. He didn't take them seriously.

Uh he took a bath and uh gave the stuff back idk