🍭🍬𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜🍼🧃 karlnapity

Little: 🕒Karl🕘 and 🎲Big Q🎰
Caregiver: 🔥Sapnap💥

(This one is actually the longest chapter I've written, enjoy)
____________________________________________________________________

The sun arose on a lovely beautiful day, the sun was shining, birds were singing, and on days like this, people like sapnap should be streaming. Oh and we was! NOT he was actually asleep on the couch with Karl sleeping peacefully on his lap. Sapnap looked like a WRECK, his hair was a mess, his clothes were stained with all sorts of substances, and on his face was a glistening layer of something sticky. He wasn't quite aware of what it was as the day prior he'd had all kinds of foods chucked at him by Karl but he just didn't care. Karl though looked as adorable as ever, he was perfectly clean. His clothes were spotless! Yeah his clothes were spotless because of how many times sapnap had changed him into multiple outfits as a result of his massive "I don't wanna eat that!" tantrum.

"Bababa" the regressed male reached up for sapnap's face, smacking it a few times to wake him up. Sapnap snored himself awake, a bit startled but he looked down to see Karl wide eyed. Not in a scared way but in a staring way. The little one batted his eyelashes up at sapnap innocently, already plotting exactly how he was gonna play the day. Yesterday was tantrum mode, today was clingy mode.

"No Goodmorning?"
"Moni panna"
"Morning to you too Bunbun,"

Karl hugged sapnap, resting his head on the other's tummy. In return sapnap pat his back, expecting the hug to be broken soon as they both had to get up to eat. It wasn't, and when sapnap attempted to get the other off him, he got a lot of whining and crying as a reason to give up. So, with Karl on his chest like a little koala sap began with making some breakfast. Was it difficult with a 5'10 little attached to his chest, limiting his movement and sight? Absolutely it was, but he managed a half decent breakfast.

"Okay bubs, you gotta get off for nomnoms"
"Nuhuh, baba"
"Honey, You're not little enough for only a baba, you need some food to eat as well"
"Baba ony"
"You can't have only your baba, you'll still be very hungry after"
"Den dink anofer baba"
"You know what, fine"

Sapnap set the already prepared plate of food into the fridge for later, he just handed Karl the bottle and watched him guzzle it down like his little life depended on it.

"Anofer"
"You did it wrong"
"Wha bubba?"
"You're supposed to throw your bottle on the ground and then say 'Another!'" (Very specific reference, if yk yk)
"Bubba dat weird"
"(Sigh) yea"

Sapnap got to work on making yet another bottle for Karl. This time sapnap began to munch on his food, it was some scrambled eggs and toast but it was still decent. Karl took sapnap's advice and just tossed the bottle on the ground, he didn't want another he just wanted to throw it. Sap sighed to himself 'what have I done..' he thought, leaning down to take the bottle off the floor.

"Bubba paci"
"It's upstairs, give bubba a minute to clean up"
"Paci, now!"

Karl grabbed onto sapnap's shirt collar, he demanded to get exactly what he wanted when he wanted. Sapnap pried his hands off and held them together, very calmly

"Don't talk to me in that tone Karl,"
"Now!"
He demanded yet again.

"You have one more chance befo-"
"—-NOW!"

Karl didn't mean to scratch sapnap with one of his rings, but when you're flailing around angrily it can happen. It wasn't a deep scratch, it just left a red mark but he felt bad. No he felt like the worst kid ever. Sapnap stayed calm though, no real big reaction aside from an 'ouch'.

"Timeout, you gotta think about why we don't do that"

With that Karl was in the corner doing time. It felt like prison. He couldn't get up to apologize, he couldn't kiss it better or put a bandaid on it. He really hated timeout. Five minutes felt like 30 minutes to Karl, sapnap couldn't come check on him any faster.