🍼🧃𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎🍭🍼 multi-ship

Littlespaces: 🍭Toddlerspace🍼 + 🍼babyspace🧃

Littles: 🔥Sapnap💥 🕒Karl🕘
🦊Fundy☄️
Caregivers: 🔷Skeppy🔹🔺Badboyhalo🧁 💖💜💙Eret👑
____________________________________________________________________

Skeppy rest on his bed, Sappy sleeping calmly upon his chest. Skeppy was trusted by Sapnap to know the other's little secret much like a handful of others. Now, he was watching over the younger with his boyfriend downstairs.

"Firecracker?" Skeppy pat Sappy's back gently, it was around the time for his nap to be over. He gently tapped the top of the other's head, causing him to awaken. A groan escape them as they rubbed their eyes. "Hi Sappynap" he smiled, getting a hug from as he nuzzled into him. Sappy was trying to get more sleep

"Hey hey hey, I know you want more sleep, but Skeppy wants to see his little sappy absolutely kick Karl + Fundy's ass in Mario Kart. Remember? I said you could play after nap time" Skeppy spoke, a bit of laughter in his tone as sappynap sprung up.

"Kick ass! Kick ass! Kick ass!" sappynap giggled. Skeppy helped sap up, and began heading with him down to the Living Room. There was a tv stationed, where Karl was playing against Fundy in Mario Kart. Fundy was sat in Eret's lap, with a Rainbow soother in his mouth. Karl stuck his tongue out at Fundy as he lost,  Fundy was protected by Eret's cape.

"I'm here to kick ass!" Sapnap exclaimed, stealing Karl's controller. "Oh, it's on!" Fundy laughed. Karl rest his head on Sapnap's shoulder and watched. He hopped sappy could win for him.

They played 4 rounds, and Fundy lost at each one. "HAHA" Sapnap flipped off Fundy, getting a light chuckle from Skeppy. Skeppy wasn't a strict parent or caregiver, and Sapnap isn't even technically his son but he loved the boy like he was.

"Sapnap halo!"

Sapnap flinched and turned around. Looking at Badboyhalo's yelling. Sapnap got up and toddled to Skeppy, hiding his face in Skeppy's hoodie.

"Why did you do that to Fundy? Hm?" Bad walked up to the other, crouched to reach down to Sapnap's face level. "Look at me sappy," Bad stared at his son, who kept his face hidden. Skeppy began laughing,

Eret sat with Fundy in his lap. "Little guy, are you hungry?" She asked smiling. They sat together as Fundy pointed at the screen, he didn't say anything but he did reach for the screen with a giggle. The little one's pacifier fell out as he stumbled forwards and landed on his little face. Eret let out a slight giggle as they sat Fundy up. "You alright little guy?" Fundy nodded, placing his fist in his mouth and turning to face Karl.

"AH!" The fox boy let out a squeal as he reached his hands out, to hug the other. Karl stared at him and shook his head, scooting himself back. He didn't want to be touched by anyone other than sap, who was currently getting yelled at for doing a 'language' thing.

Fundy frowned and let out a whine, looking back at Eret, thinking he had done something bad. Eret pat the boy's head, "you did nothing wrong my Moondrop, Karl just doesn't want fox cuddles right now" Eret spoke softly cradling the other into his chest. "But bubba does" the Monarch gently took off his sunglasses, and his crown. He hung the glasses on his shirt then placed his crown on little fundy's head "my little king must have a crown"

Karl frowned, he wanted dada's affection too..but his dada's smol like him and funds. He looked over at where his 'dada' is and all he saw was Sapnap apologizing for cussing and being inappropriate.

Karl wanted his dada
😞