⬛️Dream🟩

Little?????: 🟩Dream🟩

Cgs??????: 💅Mamacita🇲🇽 🦈Foolish⚡️
((Not exactly littlespace but it was cute to write-))
____________________________________________________________________

Four boys ran through the halls of a large pirate's ship. Puffy's lovely home.

Three wore masks. One's mask had a simple smile on the front, the other had an X and D carved on the front, and the final one had a square mask with two emeralds for eyes and a villager nose on the bottom of it. Dream, DreamXD, and Foolish.

The tallest and oldest, Foolish, chased after the other 3. Dream carried his little cousin, Tubbo, in his arms while XD just tried to get ahead of the two to save himself. They'd been running around the ship from Foolish for almost 8 minutes now. They'd torn up a few of his blueprints, so Foolish was rightfully pissed.

That was until.

CRASH

They ran into their unsuspecting mother, causing her to drop the groceries.

"Ow- boys-" puffy sat up, she stared at Dream, Tubbo, and XD who were each now sitting up from the fall. Then she saw foolish sprinting their way like an angry bull.

"Hey woah woah-" puffy got up rapidly to stop Foolish. "Hey hey hey, sweetie what happened?"

Foolish towered his mother, staring down at her with clear anger. "Those little rats destroyed months worth of blueprints. I had builds I wanted to work on that I'll have to prolong again." He stared at the 3 boys who were just getting up

Tubbo had no remorse, he just grinned innocently at puffy. The twins looked a little guilty, but that was just so puffy would feel bad for them. But,,

"You guys did fucking what?" Puffy turned to face Dream and XD. She couldn't yell at Tubbo, he was just doing what the older two told him to.

"Mama you can't just believe Foolish!" :)

"Yeah. He's a Liar anyways." XD spoke in his rather distorted voice.

"Yes I can, because I know you both would do such a thing to him." Puffy spoke in a firm tone, grabbing them both by the ears.

"What about Tubbo! He helped us too mama!" Dream argued staring at his little cousin, who'd toddled over to Foolish and hugged his leg. Tubbo was the true manipulator here:]

"He's 1. A baby, you both are 4, you should know better." She stared at them, then dragged them off.

Foolish just shook his leg to get Tubbo off. He wasn't in the mood anymore, he'd have to go and re-make countless months worth of work in blueprints.

After an hour of yelling and arguing. Dream made his way to Foolish's room, knocking on the door.

Reluctantly, Foolish opened the door. He frowned at the sight in front of him. Dream faced the ground, in his hands was a mask snapped in half, and of course he had tears trickling down his chin.

"I'm,," he took a second to breathe and hiccup, "I'm sorry,,for," "for your blueprints,,"

Foolish pointed at his hands "what happened?" He then took dreams hands and stared at the broken mask

"Dee b.,r,,oke it,," he sniffled a little wiping his face with his elbow. Foolish still felt upset over his blueprints, but his little brother was crying- and their mom was clearly dealing with the other,,so being the oldest, Foolish had to comfort Dream.

"Come here," Foolish pulled Dream in for a hug, sighing as he held his little brother close. He lift Dream up into his arms and rest his head on his shoulder.

"How about we go to cita's room?" Cita was the second oldest after Foolish, she had a little more experience with the younger kids then he did. Foolish never really left his room for much, he just made blueprints and built them. He didn't have time to babysit. 15 and he's practically an adult.

Dream nodded a little, holding onto Foolish's t-shirt and hiding his face.

Foolish walked down the hall of the ship, past empty bedrooms that their mom planned to fill with memorabilia. They passed Dream and XD's room, Tubbo's nursery, and at the very end of the hall was Mamacita's room.

"You wanna knock lil man?" He pat Dream's back leaning forward so Dream could reach the door.

Knock knock knock

"Quién es?" A young voice spoke, before whoever it was cleared their throat. "Sorry sorry who is it?" Ah, it was cita:}

"Got a special delivery for you" eagerly cita opened the door, she hoped her brother snuck MD into their home after he selfishly got MD banned...but instead it was Dream. Not Mexican Dream. Just her little brother Dream.

"Oh,,why?"

"Show her"

Dream held out the broken mask, earning a gasp. So,,cita took her brother.

"Okay. Now fuck off, this is a brother and sister matter. Go finish your builds." Cita spoke at Foolish in a resentful tone. She isn't close to her older brother. She rushed in the room and locked the door.

"What happened to It Dream," she asked taking the mask and placing it on her table, only getting back a hiccup. Cita took off her own mask, setting it on the table.

"So, what happened?" She stared at Dream with her matching green eyes, and freckles. Her, Dream, and XD were cursed with practically the same features. That's why they wore masks.

"Dee,,got,, mad" he had a lump in his throat making it difficult to speak, so,,he just stopped after that. Only nodding or shaking his head to cita's questions. She eventually managed to fix it. There was a crack down the middle though.

He immediately put on the mask, feeling better. He reached up to cita, who placed on her own mask. It was the same smiley face, with little eyeliner marks.

"It's a little late for you to be up, isnt it lil man?" She lift Dream up, and walked up the hall, opening a door with a green smiley face on it. Dream's room.

The room was rather childish, but what would you expect from a four year old's room. It had light blue walls with clouds painted on them. There was a sun in the corner above his bed. He had a metal plaque with his name on it, and a bunch of bookshelves filled with baby books and soft toys. On the floor was a race track with two cars, a green one and an orange one. Green was his, he loved his green car, the orange one was sapnap's, it had dents and a broken windshield. Sapnap played aggressively.

"Okay, let's get you dressed for bed" she helped him dressed in his race car pjs. Taking off his mask and brushing his hair.

"You're such a sweet boy Dream," cita smiled as she brushed through his blonde hair humming a bit,

"My baby, my baby,," she sung a little, "you're my baby,, say it to me,,"

As a response Dream clapped his hands, giggling a bit

"I'm your baby!"

"Im- pfft, dreamster, It's a song,"

He let out a small 'oh' as he got up and grabbed his baby blanket. Dream was the baby of the family, not literally, but he was a spoiled little guy. Puffy let him keep his pacifier since it calmed him down, and the blanket cause it was just cute.

He plopped the plain white pacifier in his mouth, it had a green smiley on it.

"Okay okay, looks like the little dreamer is really ready to fall asleep" cita lift Dream up and set him in bed, she tucked him in and kissed his forehead.

"Night night dreamer"

"Ninis!"

13 and practically a mom.

Her and her older brother had a lot on their shoulders.

Happy ending for XD:

Mama puffy put him to bed and tucked him in, she gave him head kith and read him a story about gods 👍