🍭🍬𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜🍼🧃 Dreamnap

Little: 🟩Dream🟩
Caregiver: 🔥Sapnap💥

____________________________________________________________________

"Okay sapnap, I just got Dream down for a nap," Karl spoke in a whisper, "listen carefully. I'm going out with jimmy and the boys for the weekend, and I'm not going to be available on the phone during the day" Sapnap sleepily nodded as if he was listening. Well- he was half listening.

"Im going now," he planted a soft kiss on sapnap's cheek "be sure to remember everything I said,"

Sapnap suddenly looked wide eyed. Karl said more stuff? Oh XD.. this was going to be a long weekend.

For a while sapnap was watching tv, mainly whatever sport was on. Dream had waddled into the livingroom and sat in sapnap's lap, resting his head in the other's shoulder and falling asleep again. Sapnap did his best to avoid moving to keep Dream asleep. For a while it was fine, sapnap was watching a game and dream was asleep.

Until Dream began to push his face more into sapnap's neck then his shoulder, he squirmed a bit before spreading his legs apart and finally relaxing. Before sapnap could properly register dream's squirming, he noticed a trickle of liquid trailing down his leg and onto the couch.

"Oh sh- ooot" it was too late, there was already pee on the couch cushion and his lap. Welp. This was going to be a long weekend.

After an hour sapnap had gotten the couch cleaned along with himself and Dream. The little one hadn't even noticed Karl was gone yet, he was expecting him to come home at the time he usually did, at around 4:20 pm to give him his nighttime cuddles and get him ready for bedtime at 9:00.

At this time it was 4:00 so dream was already staring at the door as he played with his stuffies in the livingroom.

"Baba babababababababab" He babbled Im and on about something, sapnap wasn't focused on Dream, he was more so worried about what'll happen when he notices Karl isn't coming.

4:20 came and went, an hour had passed and it was 5:20. Dream had begun to cry uncontrollably.

Did his baba abandon him? Why wasn't he back,,did he do something wrong?

Sapnap was trying everything, bottles, stuffies, everything he could to calm Dream down, but nothing did. He wanted Karl. Not sapnap. Karl.

Sap picked Dream up, as the little one squirmed and kicked.

"Hey buddy, I know you miss your baba but- OW YOU LITTLE BRAT-" sapnap almost dropped Dream but managed to not. Dream had punched his nose during his little fit.

Sap set Dream down in timeout, and went off to check his nose. Little dream was screaming and wailing, his face was beet red with tears pouring like a waterfall..eventually he just quiet down, he had cried himself tired and fell asleep. By the time sapnap returned, Dream was fast asleep just sleeping. His face was still a little red and very tear stained.

Sap just lift him up and rest him on his bed, swaddling Dream in the black and white panda blanket. Dream actually slept past his bedtime, meaning sapnap was going to have to stay up for a bit. Just as Dream woke up he got a check in phone call from Karl

"Sappas, how's my baby doing? Is he okay? I've been worried for him all day:("

Dream lit up when he heard Karl's voice "baba! He happily took the phone and began to babble to Karl, he held the phone in a tight hug as if he was holding Karl. Dream eventually fell back asleep with the phone on his chest.

"Sounds like he had an eventful day, tell me was he okay?"

Instead of telling the truth sapnap nodded "he was a little saint all day,"

The next day wasn't too much harder, Dream was a little fussy but he didn't throw a fit