🍭🍫𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎🍬🍼 Skephalo

Littlespace: 🍭Toddlerspace🍼

Little: 🔺Badboyhalo🧁
Caregiver: 🔷Skeppy🔹
____________________________________________________________________

Badboyhalo

Badboyhalo?

Badboy?

Bad?

Bad..

Bad!

Strange...right? He always had a kind and somewhat happy attitude. Yet his name is 'Badboyhalo'. What? Don't make sense eh?. A demon with unlimited strength and life..in the mindset of a child. Though, this was not part of his life plan.

Regressing to a child's state of mind? Is that really ever anyone's planned out lifestyle? It could be, but for Bad it definitely wasn't.

Now he lay on the ground infront of Skeppy, a piece of his hoodie sleeve hanging from his lips as he giggled.

"So cute! Oh yes he is!" The brunette giggled, patting bad's raven hair. Bad let out happy babbles of appreciation. He was actually feeling slightly more little, than usual which was rather obvious.

The regressed demon boy smiled, sitting up and hugging Skeppy. "Gep! Gep!" the ravenette pulled away clapping his hands and giggling. Skeppy knew exactly what this meant, he wanted music and not just any. He wanted to listen to 'you are my sunshine' for the 4th time that day.

"How about we listen to anything else instead, my little Muffin?" The brunette suggested, lifting Bad's chin gently.

"Sunshine!" He persisted, giving his puppy eyes to the brunette as an evil tactic. Skeppy of course played the stupid song, why? Because he wasn't going to win that fight even if he tried to.

"Why don't we show Puffy your cool song, kiddo?" Skeppy suggested, holding Bad's hand leading the other to puffy's house with a smile. A dead inside smile, but a smile nonetheless

They walked around the server and finally got to Puffy's door, swinging it open. "SURPRISE VISIT FROM YOUR FAVORITE DIAMOND AND DEMON~~~" Skeppy exclaimed, laughing at Puffy's groan. As if it was an entrance song for the two, 'you are my sunshine' just played merrily in the background

"No. None of that shit." She took the phone from Bad and turned off the song, getting a look of 'you fucked up' from Skeppy before Bad began screaming at the top of his lungs. He wasn't even crying, he was screaming.

"fine. Fine. FINE" puffy played the song, Bad calmed down and even began giggling.

"I hate this. So much." Puffy groaned

"Awe~ you love us" Skeppy remarked