🍭𝙱𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢🍼Chuckletrio

Littlespace:🍭Toddlerspace🍼

Little: 🐏Schlatt🖤
Caregiver(s):🟢Charlie Slimecicle💚  🎥Ted Nivison🎞

\\Tw: Mentions of a Little drinking//

((This is a part 2 to the uh, last schlatt story, because I feel bad))
____________________________________________________________________

As the poor boy sobbed, the pitter patter of feet could be heard. The boy didn't even notice someone had come home until it was too late for him.

"SCHLATT-" Charlie shrieked, staring at the Male. His stare of disappointment made schlatt feel worse, causing his sobs to become louder and more violent. Ted of course wasn't even in the house yet, he was still in the car un-loading groceries.

The male took the bottle from Schlatt's grasp, which by the way wasn't too difficult it was almost like he wanted it out of his hands. He placed the bottle on the counter and pulled his little ram up from the floor.

"Schlatt, you KNOW you're not supposed to be drinking- What gave you the idea to do something like this? HM?" He stared at him, his green eyes emitting a slight glare. Though schlatt didn't respond, his lips began to quiver and he latched onto Charlie. He moved up his little leg, it brushed against his hips until it was supported by his arm, he did the same with the other. Baby boy just needed to be held by his mama..

Charlie sighed, "baby boy," he began to rub circles into the boy's back as he carried them off to the livingroom. Schlatt just let out pained sobs into his shoulders. Ted walked into the house as nonchalantly as possible, he had multiple bags of groceries with him.

"What the fuck did I miss-?" He spoke staring at Charlie and schlatt from the hallway. Though he rolled his eyes for a moment and headed to the kitchen to put away the groceries. Don't worry, he'll be back with the two shortly.

"Wait Ted could you—and he's gone- thanks asshole" Charlie rolled his eyes back, holding schlatt just as close. He noticed the boy had calmed a little more, seeming like he only craved some affection. For almost an hour the two cuddled, schlatt calming down quite a ton actually. Being comfortable enough to start babbling on and on.

Ted, surprisingly did return, he had a few things with him. He kept his sort of deadpan stare, Ted wasn't upset or angry he just didn't always have a smile at every single moment of the day- which granted is understandable. In ted's hands was a bottle of milk™ and a blue rabbit plushy, 'bunny'.

"Hey schlatt," Ted spoke holding up the rabbit stuffy, "Look who came to say hello." he spoke handing bunny to schlatt, who clutched onto the toy tightly. Charlie let a sigh of relief when Ted actually came back- sure it was an hour later, but finding where schlatt hides his little things actually can be difficult, he doesn't always place the box in the same spot.

"Come here Little lamb," Ted sat on the couch, holding the bottle in his hand as he made room in his lap for the younger. Schlatt hopped out of Charlie's arms and into Ted's earning a huff from Charlie, who was the shortest of the 3.

Ted chuckled lightly, holding the bottle to Schlatt's lips who took it with ease. He drank the milk calmly, slowly falling asleep with the bottle in his lips. Milk dripped from the little's mouth as he snored, not so quietly. Ted took the bottle and placed it on the table, sighing slightly.

"So, what happened?"

"Does it even matter? Let's just focus on keeping something like this from happening,"

"Alright, well..Sweet Dream's sweet prince," Ted spoke softly,