🍭🍬𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝🍼🧃 Karlnapity

Little: 🔥Sapnap💥
Caregivers: 🕒Karl🕘 and 🍃Big Q💨

⚠️Big TW⚠️: @bus3 of a little

((I would like to note, I am basing Q on an experience I've had with a Caregiver, and Karl as my own experience with another, so take that as you will))
____________________________________________________________________

Sometimes, the babies wake up in the middle of the night and they just need their Caregivers to remind them they're loved. Not all babies have that.

Sapnap opened his eyes, letting out a soft groan as he rolled in his bed. It was definitely late at night, the moon was still up and it didn't seem like it was going down anytime soon. His room was dark with only the moonlight broke through the darkness.

He whined a little feeling the bed for Karl or Quackity. He felt no one at his sides, but he vividly remembered the two of them laying in bed with him to get him to sleep.

The house was deadly silent, a pindrop could definitely be heard.

Sapnap, didn't like this. The baby, wanted to be babied and cuddled, not alone.

So, he did the only sensible thing to his baby brain.

He began to wail, to cry, to scream, to hit, to kick, to punch. His panda footie pjs made it harder for his tantrum, which made him tantrum more. Oh and when he accidentally ripped his pjs all hell broke loose.

Not only was he tantruming, oh, now he was setting things on fire.

His tantrum could be heard all the way from the farlands. He was loud loud and it wasn't too long until.

Thwack!

"SHUT UP!"

Sapnap stopped for a moment to register what had happened before he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. More tears welled up in his eyes, this time of pain.

Quackity lay at sapnap's side, trying to sleep- but wasn't he..wasn't mama Q gone? Apparently not,,he imagined it...babies do have active minds

Sap just wailed louder from the pain, causing Quackity to just strike him again and again. It just kept going until sap hushed his sobs, backing into another side of the bed where he felt someone else.

The heavy sleeper, Karl. Only person who could possibly sleep through more is George.

With very shaky arms, sap shook Karl to wake him up. He did his best to suppress hiccups or soft sobs as to not irritate Quackity more..

Karl awoke, seeing the state sapnap was in and immediately getting up. The boy's face was stained with tears and slobber, and he was clearly in pain/discomfort.

"Sappas, what's wrong baby?" Karl stood up, picking up sapnap and holding him close. Providing,,comfort..warmth..something nice.

Sapnap didn't even know he'd calmed down until he was laid in Karl's lap down in their living room

"Mama Q's in one of his moods, he told us to get out" Karl really tried to laugh but,,he couldn't even muster a fake one.

"Sappas, you were crying a lot,," he kissed the boy's face "can you tell me what happened?"

So,,being in a child's state of mind, he did, reluctantly he did. Least to say Karl didn't look happy. Sapnap was expecting another strike but..no? Karl just hugged him and kissed him.

"It's okay baby, stay here,"

-
Karl was gone for 10 minutes before

Poof

[QuackityHQ was slain by KarlJacobs]

Sappas didn't know what that meant, slain was a weird word to him.

Karl just came back, something red covered his clothes, Sappas didn't know what it was either. He just knew that Karl was back to give him love. He wasn't fully oblivious, he knew they fought..he just didn't know what happened in the fight.

-

Karl washed himself off, gave Sappas a nice warm bath, and got him dressed all cute. And uh spoilt him all day:]

(Totally didn't lose motivation and gave this a very rushed ending nope,,also I am working on other just uh- have this for now😌)