Mini stories - "📹Stream time🖥️"

More trans Skeppy 💗
Transfem skeppy<3

Transfem skeppy brainrot
-
Bad was streaming, watching his Mcc VOD as he usually did. Analyzing and explaining little mistakes here and there but it was fun, around the end he even began to hint at some egglore.

The door to his bedroom creaked open and there she stood in the hall. Bad immediately muted his mic. Not willing to let his or skeppy's fans know.

"What's up?"
"Bubba"
"Oh, oh!" He cleared his throat "Hi little fella"

Bad liked keeping his personal business private, so he never mentioned it but he and Skeppy had been actually living together for a while. Dating for longer. This had to be a secret, he wasn't ashamed he just liked his privacy.

"Bubba"
Skeppy made herself comfortable on Bad's lap, resting her head in the crook of the other's neck.
"You want bubba to end stream?"
"Nuhuh"
"You sure?"
"Mhm"

Bad unmuted
"Sorry chat, rat came running in and I had to check on her"

Skeppy giggled silently. It wasn't rat silly bubba, it was her! Her bubba was so silly.

The stream went on for a little while longer, bad taking small "breaks" for to check on his princess' comfort. Since Skeppy hadn't come out, bad had to refer to her as he. Even if it broke his heart to feel the way she curled into him each time.

Dono: "how is skeppy? We haven't heard from him in a while, is he sick?"

"No chat, skeppy's okay, nothing's happened to em'. Skeppy's just busy"

Skeppy began to shift uncomfortably, maybe it was the remembrance of her not being a 'real girl' or it was genuine discomfort but she began to tug on Bad's hair, whining quietly. This usually meant a "end stream" from the little one.

And he did, He immediately ended stream making up some bull excuse.

"What's wrong muffin?"
".." she just stared up at bad with teary eyes, she wasn't a girl. What was she doing? She was Skeppy, she had a masculine voice and and.. she just wasn't a girl at all..
"Hey, how about we get you out of these icky clothes and into that pretty dress we bought the other day? And bubba can do your hair, and your pretty nails, and you'll look so pretty,"

Skeppy stared at bad, tears trickling down her face as she nodded, hugging his chest tight. She loved him so much. Mustering all of his strength, bad stood up and managed to support Skeppy comfortably. He carried her over to their room, setting the little one on the edge of their bed.

"Do you want help taking off your clothes or can you do it alone like a big girl?"
"Big!"
"Alright, bubba's gonna set your clothes out for you, call if you need any help"
"Mhm"

She wasn't exactly comfortable with bad seeing her body, she was glad he was super respectful about it as well. Though they've been together a while bad still treats things like it's the first time ever and it's really refreshing to have him ask and even step out of a room when needed. He was so thoughtful.

Bad stood outside the door, he was patiently waiting for his dearest to finish getting dressed. Maybe they'd have a tea party, or a royal ball or even a game of princess rescue (featuring Rat+Rocco as the dragons)

Once Skeppy was dressed she practically skipped out of the room, stimming happily at the sight of herself looking so beautiful in a dress. It was a simple plain blue dress but she loved it so much.

Bad bowed, "My lady," Skeppy giggled, tackling bad into a hug. She was so happy with him!

"Tea!"
"You want tea?"
"Mhm"
"We can do that!"

And they had a tea party the end