🍼𝚂𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚡🧃Eret + Fundy

Littlespaces: 🍼babyspace🧃

Littles: 🦊Fundy☄️
Caregivers:💖💜💙Eret👑
____________________________________________________________________

"Mlem" Fundy giggled as he hid under his bed. his toy fox's tail stuck out from beneath the bed. He let out a small fox-like giggle as he thought he was so clever.

Eret Sighed. "'Gasp' where has my little pup gone?" They asked "hm, I guess he won't get that invisible giant cookie that I bought for him" They teased, seeing Fundy poke his little fox snout out from beneath the bed. "Baa buh.." he looked up, his brown eyes meeting with their white eyes.

"Is that you, my little prince?" Eret asked, gently pulling Fundy out from beneath the bed. "It is!" They exclaimed happily, getting a squeal from Fundy. "God you're so cute, Bubba could just squeeze you!" The monarch pat the boy's fur gently.

"Who's my little Moondrop?" They teased lightly, handing Fundy a colorful bracelet. It was a bracelet that kinda worked like a rattle, it was just a bunch of large beads on a string with many smaller beads within them that created the sound. He was rather distracted for a bit, letting out entertained giggles. The boy was wearing a rainbow shirt with red overalls and his pacifier on the pacifier clip hanging from his shirt collar.

Suddenly though, Fundy stopped giggling. His face went serious as he tried to look tough around Eret, the fur on his head and body puffing up. Eret was chuckling uncontrollably, she absolutely found this hilarious. Fundy got into jealous fits whenever he saw another guy or any form of pray nearby. He must've seen someone out the window.

Eret didn't bother to check though, just focused on carrying Fundy to the kitchen for a snack. The walk was decently long, I mean- they live in a castle for Christ's sake. Once the two were finally in the kitchen, Eret sat Fundy at the table, getting the child-minded male a snack or two.

"Moondrop, what do you want to snack on?" The monarch asked with a hum in his voice, of course chuckling at themselves when the only response she got from Fundy was a babble as the little chewed on his fist.

"Silly, silly fox pup,"

Fundy let out a little whine he looked around for something, someone, reaching out for thin air or what seems to be thin air. Eret wasn't facing the little, instead looking in the cupboard for something the other could eat without choking.

"I know little one, Bubba is taking a little longer than normal," they sighed closing the cupboard and turning to face the child minded fox. "Sorry my little prince, seems like bubba ran out of your lil baby snacks-" Eret was cut out with confusion, looking at Fundy reaching out for..nothing? Though something blue stained his cheek, they wondered what that's about.

"What was that about, moondrop?"👑
"Dada.."☄️
🌀