🍭🍬𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐🧃🍼Tnt duo

Little: 🎰Quackity🦆
Caregiver: 🎶Wilbur📝

Tnt duo my beloveds

⚠️Tw: @bus3 of a little, Nightmares.⚠️

(The word 'Daddy' is used in a strictly sfw way)
____________________________________________________________________

Quackity calmly walked into schlatt's office. He had just regressed and it was time for him to hang out with his carer. He waddled himself in whilst holding a Duck squishmallow. It was late in the office, so no one besides them were there.

"Daddy!"

Quackity assumed he'd be in a good mood, why wouldn't he be? Schlatt had no reason to be angry/upset today..right? It had been a chill day

"What is it?"

He asked with a groan, not even bothering to look up from his paperwork. Actually he didn't even pause the signatures he was working on. He was just signing away.

"Daddy!"

Quackity waddled closer, setting his duck toy onto the table. He smiled expecting Schlatt to look up. Instead there was another groan of annoyance as Schlatt stopped signing and gripped his pen tightly

"Daddy!"

Quackity finally swiped the papers of the desk, wanting attention. He definitely got attention just not the type he expected. Schlatt looked up at Quackity slowly, sitting up in his chair. His expression was so plain yet so angry. Quackity was surprised at the light smile forming onto schlatt's face.

"Hello baby, come here"

Schlatt pat his lap gently, his voice was tender and soft..but it was masking his intentions. Quackity took his stuffy off the desk and rushed to the opposite side of it, sitting himself in Schlatt's lap..he never expected what came next.

Slap

"How fucking dare you come into my work and distract me!"

The ram screamed, holding Quackity by the arm. The little one began to sob, but that just earned him another slap to the mouth.

"Shut up. You remember what happened to tubbo? Hm? That'll be you, you little twerp. Stop fucking crying."

Quackity was still sobbing, hiccuping, taking short breaths. He didn't mean to put Schlatt in a bad mood he really didn't. He kept squirming until Schlatt tossed him off his lap and onto the floor

"How pathetic."

He rose from his bed, taking deep breaths as tears began to pour down his face. Quackity clutched his chest as he took faster and shorter breaths every second. He was trying to breathe deeply but it wasn't helping. He began to cough as he sobbed out.

He looked around the room and spotted Wilbur asleep next to him, so he began to try and calm down as to not bother him. He didn't want a repetition of Schlatt..

Quackity managed to get his sobs down to quiet hiccups and soft whimpers but he wasn't fully calmed down. The little one crawled himself off his bed and left the sleeping Wilbur to rest.

He crawled to the closet and looked through piles and piles of things before finding his ducky. He latched onto it beginning to sob harder once more but this time he stuffed his face into Ducky.

Wilbur, feeling the pressure lifting from the other side of the bed, began to wake up. He sleepily looked around the room, groaning softly as he began to sit up.

"Quackity, love"

His voice was calm as he looked around, his eyes still adjusting to the darkness. He finally spotted Quackity, his face hidden in a stuffy, shaking and sobbing softly.

Wil got up and gently made his way over, lifting the little one up.

"Hello duckling, how are you?"

He sounded so calm, Quackity immediately latched onto him. His wings flapped gently as he felt a bit better. Wil began to rub circles in the little one's back, whispering to him about how strong he was.

Wilbur carried Quackity to the bed and sat down with him, beginning to rock him gently.

"There we are honey,"

He began to hum softly, still rocking Quackity back and fourth.

"Marcilene, is it just you and me in the wreckage of the world?"
"That must be so confusing for a little girl,,"
"And I know you're going to need me here with you,,,"

He kept singing, watching as Quackity calmed down and held onto him and his stuffed duck gently.

"Hello little one, are you better?"
"Mhm bubba"
"Was it a bad dream honey?"
"Mhm, ebil man hurt"
"Well He's not here anymore honey, he can't hurt you ever again"

Quackity smiled at that, leaning his face into the other's chest and nuzzling into it. He let out a little chirp noise, beginning to bob his head lights indicating he was happy.

"You want a snack baby?"
"Nuh uh"
"Are You Sure duckling? You can't grow big and strong if you don't eat"

He still shook his head, giggling. He liked being smaller then his bubba, it made him look like his bubba's baby. Getting sleepy again, Quackity slipped his thumb into his mouth. He didn't own a paci yet, so thumb would have to suffice

Wilbur just cuddled his little one, smiling as he was just happy. Happy to be there