🍭🍬𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎🍼🧃Callahannotfound

Little: 🦌Callahan🟦
Caregiver: 👓George👓

____________________________________________________________________

Talking has many advantages, it's easier for people to understand you when want to converse. It's also more convenient when a little wants something specific and can't get it themselves.

Point is, talking is useful.

Now put yourself in the shoes of callahan who's selectively mute. He can talk, he could talk up a storm if he allowed himself to. But alas that's not what he's going to do. He signs to get his point across instead of talking, it makes him more comfortable.

Now you can see why it can be very..complicated.

Callahan was laid on the couch, a pout on his face as he stared at everyone in the room.

Each one was trying to entertain him while George was out mining. It was dumb anyways, why didn't George just ask Cal for the items he needed.

Each of  the babysitters, if you could even call them that, held a different thing for cal. None of these things were what he wanted.

"Come on sweetie, here does someone want cuddles with his stuffie?" a girl in the wall of babysitters spoke up, handing Callahan a plushie. The little one took it, he seemed peaceful for a second before tossing the stuffed bunny at her face with a angrier pout.

After a while of being handed fuel to throw, the girls watching him Decided to have Cal draw out what he wanted. They set him at the table with a crayon box and some paper.  They watched intently as he began to scribble away.

As Callahan drew, he felt like he captured the essence of the things he wanted perfectly, to him it looked exactly like what he wanted. The girls gave confused looks as they stared at the drawing. This irritated cal more. How couldn't they see what he wanted?  It was clear as day!

"Kiddo, those are scribbles, we asked you to draw what you wanted"

This sent him off the edge. He grabbed the crayon and threw it at the girl's eye with all his might. It actually hit. He sat with a now permanent pout as wait in time out. After he was set in time out the girls kinda forgot about him. To make it worse he was sat on his knees, for hours, just facing that stupid corner.

He stayed there until his baba got there later, and by that time the sun was setting. Cal's face was stained with silent tears and a few marks from him scratching himself from boredom.

Once George came home he lead the girls out, assuming cal was upstairs napping. To his surprise though, when he had walked into the livingroom to wind down he saw cal sat on his knees in the corner.

"Oh- shit Cal" he immediately ran over and picked Callahan up into his arms. He began to check his baby for wounds, his knees were bruised, and he had scratches on his face. George frowned, he had half a mind to chase those girls and just end them. But,,cal was more important

"My poor fawn," he carried cal upstairs to get him a bath, cal kept a pout. He began to push away from George, whining softly.

"Poor little one, what do you need, tell baba" Callahan pointed back downstairs, and George carried him there, cal pointed to The dining room and there gogy saw the mess of scribbles on the sheet of paper.

"Oh! Is that what you want?" Cal nodded, hugging George.

"Well your baby is on your bed silly," George booped his nose, carrying cal down the hall and back upstairs. He set cal on the bed, watching the Little one immediately cling to his stuffed deer. George just smiled patting his head, he grabbed the race car bandages and began to patch up his kiddo's knees and his face.

"You can't keep scratching your face bubs," George gave him a kiss on the nose

"It's not good, can you promise baba that you won't do it again?" Reluctantly Cal agreed, laying back for George to change him. Gogy unbuttoned the bottom of cal's onesie and began kissing his tummy

"Look at that baby fat! Look at how cute my chubster is!" He blew raspberries on cal's tummy getting him to giggle. George got him changed very quickly, cal had developed a small rash but that was it.

"Now let's get you ready for bed" since the sun was setting it was abt uh..7? Maybe I dunno and cal's bedtime was 9:30 so they had to start now so he can eat dinner, brush his teeth, and get in bed.

Cal who was in a better mood nodded, all he wanted was his baby and now he had it:]

After changing into his fluffy deer pjs, he had some nuggies for dinner and had enough time to watch cartoons and cuddle with his baba before falling asleep.

"Niii..ni.." he mumbled very very quietly, he only really trusted gogy with his voice.

((Baby cal:]))