🍭🍬𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢🍼🧃PunzsamdudeNA

Little: 🐸boomerNA👻
Caregiver(s): 💸Punz💵 and ⚖️Awsamdude⛓

⚠️⚠️Cw/Tw?: Little in diapers (not that important to the story ig- just a warnin)⚠️⚠️

Question: Level from 1-10 comfort with Dsmp members real names being used for fanfics?? 1 being not okay with it at all, 5 decently okay with it, 10 very okay with it ((out of pure curiosity, might or might not use SOME not all. SOME mcyts names here and there))
____________________________________________________________________

Punz was getting himself dressed, drying his wet hair with a towel. He put on his white hoodie and some basketball shorts, his chain hung from his neck as it always did.

Sam, carried in a younger male with fluffy white hair. He was wrapped in a hooded frog towel. Boomer had a few bruises on his neck and thighs, though he giggled and nommed on his hand.

Sam set boomer on the bed with a smile "hello love, hello my dearest," Sam leaned down to kiss boomer's nose. "Big boomer was such a good boy earlier," he spoke reaching over to get boomer his stuffed King boo.

Punz sat on the bed and began playing with his hair. His finger twirled a piece of the soft white hair. Boomer began to laugh, pulling punz's hand away. "Nuh Nuh" he began to squirm away, pulling on the blanket to cuddle into it

Sam set the king boo on the bed "prince, you need to get dressed," he spoke, setting down the padding itself and getting his little one all taped up,

Boomer's outfit consisted of:

Once boomer was dressed Sam played with his hair as well as Punz

Once boomer was dressed Sam played with his hair as well as Punz. "Hello froggy,"

The regressor reached his hand for Punz's hair, pulling on it. "Lulu" He babbled pulling a little harder

"Ow- froggy- that hurts lulu, don't do that-" he eased boomer's hand off, looking at Sam who'd been staring at his phone.

"A little help here would be nice" Sam finally turned his attention to Punz who's now struggling with boomer grabbing at his hair.

"Nah, he seems happy, let him," Sam practically encouraged. Punz though, pulled off boomer's hands "sweetie, do. Not. Do that"

"Sam- stop encouraging him- boomer stop-" he kept pulling off boomer's hands each time the little one grabbed at his hair again. Sam kept saying things like 'go boomer' or 'you're doing a great job baby' to encourage boomer to anger or at least annoy Punz.

After a few minutes of this, Punz just held boomer's hands in place, looking him in the eyes. "Do. Not. Do. that." He spoke in a slow, firm tone, and boomer stopped.

Sam just smacked the back of punz's head "leave him be, he's having fun,"

"Yeah at my expense. Get him a doll, then he can pull it it's hair freely"

"Maybe I will." Sam rolled his eyes, pulling boomer into his arms. The little one had been strangely quiet since punz told him off. "Look at what you caused"

Sam cradled his lover into his arms, rocking him gently, "there there, you're okay love,"

"Sam, you can't just encourage him- I didn't even yell at him-" the slightly older spoke, taking boomer's hands "I love you, but you can't pull on lulu's hair, that hurts lulu a lot,"

Boomer had a few tears in his eyes as he latched onto Sam, hiding his face. He did not like that he hurt his lulu,,

"Hey, lulu's not that hurt- hey-" punz wasn't that great at emotional support- his hand very gently caressed boomer's shoulder "how about we get you up and out of this room, hm?"

The little just pushed away punz, giving a soft head shake..he was more comfortable around his old friend anyways..they'd been together the longest.

Boomer's froggy hat spoke to him, trying to cheer him up,, telling fun stories of their times together. Not like the other two could hear. Boomer would just giggle a bit,

Punz who took this as a sign of a better mood pat boomer's head, who began to whine flipping himself and Sam away- Sam was just focused on boomer. He could definitely deal with Luke later.