🍬🍭𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜🍼🧃Sbi

Littles: 👑techno🗡🎶Wilbur📝

Caregiver: their parents🪶

((I strongly believe in little techno supremacy

Tommy just doesn't exist/j))

Littles appearances:

Techno - Long light pink hair that is braided beautifully with a few flowers in it, his signature red eyes, and piglin features. A piglin nose, and tusks. He has glasses to wear, and he wears his signature crown+cape with everything

Wilbur - Medium length fluffy brown hair with pink roots and a white streak in his hair (but don't stress now;]). He wears his circular glasses, and his stubble/beard (bc I love his English teacher arc).
____________________________________________________________________

It was early morning, the sun had just risen and sunlight filled the twins dark room. Techno was wide eyed, he was staring around the room. He'd been unable to sleep due to him focusing on anything but sleeping, but uh. He was okay. Small and sleepy, yes but he was okay.

Wilbur on the other hand was fast asleep. Clocked out. Just dead asleep. You could hear him snoring and everything.

It was 7:00 am and well. Time for the Minecraft family to get to working.

Phil and his amazing, beautiful, gorgeous wife walked in each going to a separate twin to get them ready. Phil with techno and Wilbur with Mumza.

Phil managed to get techno in his arms, anf the problems arose, he began to squirm and whine. He was sleepy and didn't want to leave his bed. He had no hours of sleep and he didn't want to be held.

"Mate, we gotta get you dressed" in response techno just shook his head and whined.

In the other side of the room, Wilbur was pulling at his mom's hair. He had that baby hands death grip on her hair. Even as she tried to ease his hands off he would just scream and grab another peace.

"William, stop." She spoke sternly at Wil who just pulled again.

Phil managed to get a diap on techno at the very least. At the very very least. The little one was fighting him on everything else. That shirt's too scratchy, that one's too tight, that one's not my favorite color, and that one isn't the one I like. It just kept going until phil just sighed, looking over to his wife who was struggling to just get wil's diap on.

"Kristen, I'll handle Wil, you wanna handle techno?"
"You Sure you wanna do a baby swap? Wil's feeling very grabby today"
"I'm sure, techno's feeling very picky so it'll be an even swap" he shrugged and walked over to wil's bed where his son was laid, chewing on his pointer finger and looking to the side.

Mumza sat in front of techno and had him point what he wanted to wear. He ended up picking out a baby pink shirt, with some soft baby blue pj pants. Though his outfit didn't match mumza was happy enough with getting him dressed to care.  He even pulled on his cape and crown, just looking like an unorganized lil man.

"Wanna pick a paci piggy?" She opened a drawer next to the bed and there were 3 pacis. A red one, a pink one with a crown on the front, and a black and red one. He pointed at the red one and smiled, his mom plopped the paci in his mouth and smiled.

"There you go little man"

Meanwhile phil was practically wrestling with Wilbur and loosing. He still hadn't managed to get even the diap on.

"WIL!" He finally shouted loosing his patience. Wilbur just teared up and began to cry, he turned away from Phil and curled up into himself. Mumza sighed, and walked over. She had techno on her hip to help

"Phil, how about you set up breakfast and I finish with the boys?" She asked softly, patting her husband's back.

"I promise I'll be fine," she spoke before he even got out a word. Phil just walked off to make the boy's breakfast.

Wil was still curled up sobbing, he didn't mean to make his dad angry..he'd end up facing the opposite direction whenever his mother attempted to console him. So she set techno down to help.

Wil rest his head on his brother's lap who pat his head without saying a word. Wil was distracted enough for his mom to get him into clothes so she put on his diap and dressed him up in a yellow short sleeve thin striped shirt, with a pair of overalls, and a yellow paci to match. Her boys looked so handsome:]

Once Wil was dressed he just laid and hugged techno.
"Mm..techie.." he'd mumble every so often as his brother just pat his head calmly.

"Can mama's little babies come downstairs to get nomnoms?" She asked sweetly as the two stood up and took her hands.

"Then you boys can adventure:]"

(There you go, eat my children)