"Merry holiday"

(Based off that one episode of raising corpse where corpse decorates the whole house and puts glitter in his hair)

'Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way' the merry cheer of Christmas music rang through the halls, this was the hap-happiest time of the year~

"Jingle jingle jingle!" Corpse sung, hopping around and placing ornaments all over the tree. He was gonna make the house look all pretty for his bubba, decorated from inch to inch.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
"Bubba!"

Corpse ran, tackling Karl down to the grown in the doorway. They did fall down the steps but they were both fine.

"Oof- hi prince" he giggled, kissing corpse's cheek
"Bubba, suprise"
"Surprise?"
"Mhm"
"Alright lemme see,"

Karl got up, tapping his shoulder for corpse to climb onto his back. Piggy back rides! Corpse loved getting piggy back rides from his bubba!

"Let's gooo-Oh wow-" not even 10 steps in Karl sees the hardcore Christmas decorations in the house. Mistletoes everywhere, lights, tinsel, little Santa gnomes and of course elves.

"Miseltoe"
"What baby?"
"Miseltoe, kissies"
"Oh, right!"
Karl pulled corpse off his back and into his arms bridal style, pressing kisses all over his face. His pretty pretty face. Karl always had to note, for his height corpse was rather light. Not a very concerning amount, but definitely below the average weight.

"Thank you so much for decorating bubs, where you careful with the lights?"
"Mhm,"
"And are those, cookies bubba smells?"
"Mhm, I calleded kunno and he helped"
"I'll have to thank Sykunno"
"Mhm"
"Presents?"
"Nope, remember Santa? Santa brings your presents,"
"Sanna not real bubba:/ I wan presents!"

Karl gasped, the blasphemy, he pressed yet another kiss to corpse's forehead
"I don't think you'll be saying that when you meet Santa later today"
"..?"
"Yeah, we're gonna go meet santa!"
"Sanna..reals?"
"Very real!"
"Woah.."

Corpse's mind was blown. His momma lied! She said santa wasn't real, santa is real! Bad momma>:(

-

"Ho ho ho!"
"Dats Sanna?"
"Yep bubs, that's santa"
"Dats sappap"
"Bubs no it isn't,"

It in fact was sapnap dressed as Santa but they were hoping to fool the little one. Every kid deserves to believe in the magic of Santa Claus.
(Teehee y'all get the joke? Sapnap as Santa, Sapnap as Saint Nick? Very clever I am so funny, pls laugh)

"Prove"
"Alright, tell Santa what you want and he'll pull it out of the bag for you"
"Yep, I'll do that just for you little guy"
"I wan bingus"

holy hell they actually planned this perfect, santanap reached in and out came bingus the magical naked cat.

"..."
"See? Santa is real"

Corpse stood in place, eyes watering profusely. Karl and santanap stared at each other very confused. Why was he crying? If Santa was real shouldn't he be happy?

"Bubs are you okay?"

Corpse grabbed onto Karl, sobbing into his chest. He wailed something about the naughty list. Oh poor thing:( he must think he's on the naughty list for denying Santa's existence.

"Baby, you're not on the naughty list, right Santa?"
"Ho ho ho, of course you're on the nice list little corpse, as a matter of fact, you're on the tippytop of the list!"
"Really..?"
"Of course!"

Corpse slowly calmed down and got off of Karl, instead holding his hand.

"Sanna, tan I have a secret gift"
"Of course"

Corpse rushed up to Santa and whispered something, from santanap's expression it was something he didn't expect.

"What about your gift little one?"
"Don need, I has a good bubba,"

Sapnap was actually brought to tears damn

How the hell was he gonna tell Karl about this gift without telling Karl it's for him instead of corpse?

-
Cliff hanger
Mwah hahhah
Evil