🍭🍬𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢🍼🧃Kunznapish

Little: 🔥Sapnap💥
Caregivers: 🕒Karl🕘 💸Punz💵 and ⚡️Foolish🦈

Idk I wanted to try this because I did?

⚠️TW: Regressing after s3x⚠️

No, he did not have s3x in headspace, he regressed afterwards because he was sleepy, and it's only important to the beginning
____________________________________________________________________

Once the four of them were done with what they'd been doing for the last hour and a half, sapnap was exhausted. It was a lot of strain on his body. He lay his head on the pillows, smiling at the other 3 men around him. Karl and Foolish were getting dressed and stuff.

"Uhm.." sapnap fumbled with his hands a little, shyly looking around the room

"I was wondering if I could uhm..slip? I know we just...but I really-" he was cut off by the other 3

"Of course baby,"🕒
"Sure, I don't mind"⚡️
"Sure"💸

Karl and Foolish rushed themselves to the bathroom to run the little one a bath, and get him clothes etc. Karl had watched lil sap on multiple occasions, and punz has watched him once but this! This was a first time for foolish and honestly? He was excited

Sapnap whined softly, shivering a bit as he nuzzled into blankets. Their room was a bit cold. Punz was gently patting the little one's head, scratching his hair a bit.

"hey hey it's ok bubs, how after your bath we watch cartoons and eat snacks? Hmm?" The little one basically jumped at the suggestion, nodding happily.

"Mhmhm"
"K, I'll set that up for you when Karl comes back"

It was a few minutes before he was whisked away by Karl, by this point he'd fallen deep into babyspace, only communicating in a few babbles.

Foolish was holding sapnap so he could sit up properly while Karl helped the little one bathe. Karl made sure to wash his pretty brown hair and condition it so it was very soft.

Once the little one was cleaned off foolish held him wrapped in a blanket.

"Hello bubbas," he booped his nose, getting an entertained giggle in response.

"Karl did he bring stuff for his space?"
"Punz called Dream and he said sapnap didn't want to pack stuff"
"Oh"
"But! He said he snuck a few things into sapnap's bag as 'just in case'"

On the bed a changing station was set for the little one. They didn't have much besides a onesie, two diaps and sap's paci but they could make it work.

Foolish laid the little one down who brought his legs up to his chest and began to kick, giggling all excited. The two had to dodge his legs but they found it rather fun

"Hello little Sappas, hello lil baby" foolish played with sapnap's hand with his own, Sappas held onto the other's index finger like a baby would and began to shake his hand up and down.

"Baababababaaa aaah! Ba!"
"Wow is that so?"
"Baaaa! Abbbanbbb"
"Really?:0"

Karl smiled at the sighed as he finished taping sapnap up. Foolish seemed like he'd make a freaking awesome parent or caregiver.

"Okay this part's done, let's go down the hall and join Punz."

Foolish sat Sappas up and held him there. He pulled on the first hoodie he found onto the little one, which happened to be his corpse hoodie. He then pulled sapnap into his arms and carried him on his hip.

Once they arrived into the livingroom karl looked the most excited out of the 3. Punz had made them a cuddle fort so they could watch tv and cuddle with Sappas for the rest of the night.

"You did all of this? For us?"
"No, I did all of this for sapnap, but you guys get to share it,"

Punz took his little pandas from foolish, hugging him tight, as the little one gave him a sloppy kiss.

"You ready to watch movies with bubba?" Punz tickled the little one and smiled at him giggling

"Sweet little thing"

They cuddled for the rest of the night, holding little Sappas close and spoiling him with love and affection and snacks. It was a great night to be little Sappas