🍭🍬𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢🍼🧃 Dreamnap

Little:🔥Sapnap💥
Caregiver: 🟩Dream🟩

(The song doesn't fit but i think it's very underrated so have it)

Random question time:]

What is your favorite cartoon and what was/is your favorite episode

mine is Tom and Jerry and my favorite episode is Baby puss or Pecos pest
____________________________________________________________________

"Okay sappy, sit here while i finish editing George's new video" dream had sat sapnap infront of the tv watching some Tom and Jerry. The old Tom and Jerry (the good one😌)

Sapnap nodded and just watched the tv, he had his paci, his panpan, his blankie, and a pull-up. So he was doing great.

For a while he was enjoying the cartoon, eventually though he became bored. So he got up and grabbed some more toys, some legos to build with.

In the kitchen patches, being the little menace she is, was knocking down chairs. She got on the table, jumped on the top of the chair and jumped onto the floor, successfully knocking it down.

The noise interested little Sappas who was just placing random blocks together and trying to make it look cool. So he got up and walked to the kitchen. He witnessed patches knocking down the chair, and decided to pick her up. Not knowing better, he thought her pupils growing meant she was excited, so he reached and-

It happened in a fucking flash. Patches launched at him and slashed his cheek, before running off to her own area. It took Sappas a second before he began to cry.

Dream had been hearing patches knocking down the chairs since it was a very loud sound. So when he heard sapnap crying he thought the sound had scared him. Naturally Dream walked to the room he left sapnap in last, the living room and he found no one. Then he went to the kitchen and saw what had happened.

Sappas was sat on the floor crying with a bloody cheek and patches nowhere to be seen. Dream sighed and picked up sapnap,

"What happened prince?" He asked in a calm tone, getting sapnap to just hug him close

"Wen give pach cuddle an she cratch me:(" he sniffled out, still hugging Dream.

Dream set sapnap on the counter and grabbed a paper towel, he doused it in water and cleaned up sapnap's cheek. Sap would be fine it wasn't a deep wound.

"You want me to put patches in timeout?" He asked, getting a nod in response, "okay, I'll get you a bottle and then we can put patches in timeout okay pandas?"

"Mhm.."

Dream smiled as sapnap helped him with making the angel's milk. Sapnap handed Dream his favorite bottle that had pandas and flames on it, he also handed Dream the sugar, vanilla extract, and the honey. Sapnap insisted on extra sugar this time cause it'll make his boo-boo better, Dream agreed cause he felt bad.

Once the angel's milk was prepared, Dream found patches and set her in sapnap's timeout corner

"You stay there and think about what you did" he spoke in a fake serious tone to make sapnap giggle.

For the rest of the day they watched stupid shows together, and laughed about how silly they were:]

Bonus:

George threw a tantrum cause Dream didn't finish editing his video (obviously Sappas is more important then gogy)