🍼 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙🧃 DreamTeam

Littlespace: 🍼babyspace🧃

Little: 👓George👓
Caregivers: 🟩Dream🟩, 🔺Badboyhalo🧁, and 🔥Sapnap💥

Requested by: plutonicoxox

Basically, 3 Idiots with no prior experience with kids ((except for bad)), take care of a Gogy who's in littlespace
____________________________________________________________________

George was sat on the couch, his head rest on Dream's shoulder as the crystal blue soother gently bobbed up and down between his lips. Long and calming breaths escaping the younger minded male. All was right in the world, until..

Sapnap burst through the door, his feet stomping as he covered his ears. The much older demon male followed after, attempting to..reason? What was bad trying to reason with Sapnap? Dream honestly couldn't care less, so he didn't tune into their conversation. He was in his own world just caring for George.

This inner calm didn't stay for long, he was snapped back into his own reality when his baby began crying into his chest. Soft sobs escaping George as he clung onto Dream's hood. 'Thanks a lot you two.' Dream thought to himself, glaring daggers into bad and Sapnap.

"You idiots, look what you've done!" Dream hissed, beginning to Pat George's head softly as he stared at the two. Bad looked a bit guilty while Sapnap didn't at all.

"We were arguing over him anyways! I keep insisting that we buy George a bottle, but Nooooo! Bad says we shouldn't! I'm making a good decision for Gogy...-" Sapnap began going off on a tangent that Dream honestly couldn't care too much about to even listen. The male's focus shifted back to George.

"Shh, come on Gogy" he spoke softly, his soft green eyes looking into the male's brown eyes.

"Look I'm here, and see?" Dream covered George's ears softly, "now you can't hear Meannap yelling" the male had removed his mask shortly after George had fallen asleep ((shocking XD)), so the small minded boy took off his glasses and placed on the mask.

"Baba" George babbled happily, giggling up at Dream. The 3 male's Awed at George, it's honestly precious.

"I remember when sappy was like that!" Bad teased, hugging his son lightly. Who in turn engulfed himself in flames to get bad off of his personnel.

"Look, Bad you take George to get changed Okay? Your like the mom or somethin, then me and Sap can make some Food!" Dream suggested, holding George as he stood and walked over to Bad. The demon male had a sort of internal panic as George began wailing in his arms.

"D-...Dream-" bad called out as the male was heading to the blast furnace to make food. "Man- I uh-" he gently began rocking George as he headed up the stairs.

"Hush little- um.." he began thinking of the lyrics as they blanked his mind. "Gogy-? Don't say a word, Sappy's gonna buy you a mocking bird..-" The singing went on until Dream couldn't hear it due to them being in the bedroom.

"So you agree with me, right?" Sapnap looked at Dream, determined to win this argument with bad.

"I wasn't even listening, dumbass." Dream began laughing softly, "if I was I probably wouldn't. Cause it's you and you don't have the smartest ideas" The brunette rolled his eyes, having to sit through Sapnap's tangent for the second time. Though, like before, Dream didn't exactly listen too much. The male just kept cooking food.

"Gentlemen and Sapnap! I present to you, the ONE! THE ONLY! GOGY!!!" Bad announced from the end of the hallway. The male stepped out of the way and there sat George, Dressed in full little gear.

The boy sat on the floor with a Primary colored Soother along with a Dragon hoodie that to match with the pacifier had the primary colors. (Red yellow blue) beneath the hoodie George had a gray Onesie with Red and Yellow dinosaurs. The little one even had some knee high navy blue socks with little green dinos on them. Of course he also had his glasses rested on his head.

Dream squealed as he saw George in the hall. "Ah! Come here pumpkin! Lemme get a closer look!" The male held out his arms gently, giggling as George crawled down the hall and leaped into his arms.

"Sappyyyyyy" Bad inched over to get a hug from his son again, this time hoping the younger male didn't try the fire trick. Bad wrapped his arms around his son and just smiled as he got no fighting back.

-

"ahaha! We win~" Dream teased softly, hugging George as he spun with the little one in his arms. "Suck it bad!" Dream and George had both won the eating competition against Mr.Badboyhalo and the flame king Sapnap.

"Booooo" Little Gogy gave a thumbs down and stuck his tongue out in pride, he was pointing at Sapnap. The younger male was booing Sapnap cause he thought the other male sucked absolute ass

Next story (possibly) hints:
💖💜💙🍓
🟥🟧🟨🔥💥
💥🟩⚖️🗡⛓