🍭🍬𝚂𝚑𝚑,𝚒𝚝'𝚜𝚘𝚔🍼🧃 Tnt duo

Little: 🎰Quackity🦆
Caregiver: 🎶Wilbur📝

((Very sorry, but uh requests are closed! And because of my writer's block allowing me very limited ideas for chapters requests are kinda on pause))
____________________________________________________________________

Quackity had been little all day, since the second he woke up. Wilbur had gone off to work at the office, probably record a new song or edit a video or maybe even stream. Quackity wasn't sure, he just knew he was alone for a few hours

What better to do then to show his bubba that he appreciated him? Yeah! Quackity would work on the house chores AND make cookies so Wil could arrive home and just cuddle him and eat cookies! A fool proof plan.

Quackity hopped out of bed and immediately began to make the bed, making it look perfect. He was already happy with himself

Then he moved onto cleaning the bedroom, picking up clothes, setting stuffies on the bed where they belong, setting his coloring supplies in his littlespace cubby, etc. he got a bit distracted when putting his stuffies on the bed but it was fine!

Room was clean! Check that off his list. Now for kitchen, livingroom, and bathrooms. No distractions. Wilbur would be home at 7 and it was already 12. Cleaning the room took a little longer then expected, but he managed.

After 3 hours the living room and kitchen were done along with the 2 bathrooms. He checked off his mental list, squealing with joy once he realized he was done with chores. This earned him a prize. A stuffy to congratulate him for his hard work! He picked up mr.ducky

"Okay mither duck-ie" he spoke with a light lisp
"Time for cookieth" imagine Daffy Duck talking

He ran to the kitchen and set mr.ducky on the counter where he wouldn't get dirty. He pulled out some bowls and pans to get started, and of course ingredientes.

He found a tutorial on YouTube and followed it to a tea! Honestly he was doing a great job! He got the dough right and even got the dough balls the right size! He even got to lick the spoon and bowl! Everything was going Quackity's way.

After setting the cookies in the oven, Quackity took mr.ducky and immediately dashed to the livingroom.

"Toon time!" He giggled turning on the tv and hugging the duck toy. He was distracted, so distracted that he didn't hear his timer going off, instead he heard the loud nonsensical cartoon

It wasn't until he smelled the scent of burning that he panicked. Immediately going into a panic to get the cookies out of the oven, the fire alarm starting didn't seem to help. The panic arose when he couldn't figure out how to handle the situation, tears welling in his eyes as he turned off the oven thinking through everything he could do.

Without a second thought Quackity reached for the tray with his bare hand and immediately pulled his hand back beginning to sob. He hugged his hand, feeling the sensation getting worse and worse. His brain began to register into big space a bit, and he grabbed the oven mit, set the burn cookies on the stove top and shut the oven door. He opened some windows and began to slip back...

He just curled up in the corner of the kitchen for god knows how long. Sobbing to himself. The scent of burnt cookies was gone by the time Wil was home. Only proof was on the stove top.

"Duckling!" Wil opened the door, looking around the living room, hall and stairs. He was waiting for footsteps or rushing or anything but uh, silence.

"Honey bun? I know you're home your car is in the driveway," he called out again, walking into the livingroom and noticing Mr.Ducky was on the couch still. Not even big Quackity left him on the couch alone, he always made sure mr.ducky was upstairs on the bed when he wasn't little.

"Hon?" He spoke a bit more worried, hearing a soft sound coming from the kitchen. He couldn't tell if it was sobbing? Or laughing? He was confused so..

"Lovely? Honey bunny?" Wilbur walked into the kitchen and found the curled ball in the corner

"Oh, honey what happened?" He knelt and pat the little one's head. Quackity looked up and hugged him

"Th'orry" he mumbled, resting his head in the other's shoulder

"What do you mean bub?"
"Waned to make willa happ th'o I ceaned an mades cookieth an.."
"Oh, honey"

Wilbur held his little one close, rubbing circles into his back

"Oh duckling, it's ok if the cookies burnt, I don't mind that at all as long as you are ok" in response Quackity showed his burnt hand, pouting. Wilbur's eyes widened, luckily it wasn't blistering but it wasn't good- he pulled quackity on his hip and ran his hand under cool water for a bit,

"My brave big boy," he smiled happily, treating the burn with aloe and some ice.

Lil duckling boy was loved for the rest of the day and appreciated for his hard work. Little Quackity is a strong and tough house husband