🍬🍭𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚍𝚜🧃🍼

Littles: 🐏Jschlatt🖤 🦔Connor💙

Bc I don't like writing Schlatt constantly, imma use Jay as a nickname for Schlatt

Ik what I said but like I'm almost certain if I don't upload the random chapters I have I will just disappear again-
____________________________________________________________________

With a bottle of warm milk mixed with a bit of fireball, jambo, and a coloring book, Jay was good to sit for a few hours and relax.

In the other room, Connor was making popcorn to munch on as he sat with Jay. He put a fork in the microwave. He didn't even fucking need a fork, why did he have a fork???

Anyways after the microwave magically stopped working, Connor just grabbed two icy-pops and rushed to bother Jay.

"Here" he set the cherry icy-pop on the table, and tore open his own, these things are yummy, can't blame him.

"Pop?"
"No pop jay"

Connor was a bit older at the moment so he had to be the reasonable adult-ish. He helped Jay open the icy-pop and handed it to him.

"Pop?" He stared quizzically, holding the frozen treat.
"Pop burned Jay, no pop"
"Pop??"

Connor stared at him, tilting his head. Was he stupid or something? He just said no popcorn because it burned.

"No. Pop." Connor spoke calmly, reaching past Jay to pet jambo.

"No? Pop?"
"Mhm no Pop"

With a deep breath, jay just began to munch on the cherry icy. He didn't mind it but damn he wanted that popcorn.

"Kart?"
"Kart-?"
"Kart" jay pointed at the switch on the tv table.
"Oh, Mario?"
"Mhm"

Connor set up the game and bam bam. He was kicking ass!

Jay was getting pissy, but he couldn't break it. It was connor's so it wouldn't be nice to. Man did he wanna toss the controller at the tv, but it was fun seeing Connor enjoying it.

Connor let Jay win twice to get his confidence up, they were the bestest buds.