🍭🍬𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐🍼🧃 Karlnap

Little: 🔥Sapnap💥
Caregiver: 🕒Karl🕘

Gasp. Effort? Wow
____________________________________________________________________

He was floating, running around in zero gravity. His pretty brown hair all messy as his hat floated off his head, little man has a big bad case of hat hair.

He jumped on clouds and ran his hands on rainbows, it was nice. On one of the clouds he saw Karl, so he began to head over to show him how cool he was. Before the last jump though,

He fell.

And fell.

And fell

Until he landed in water.

He panicked until..he realized he could breathe underwater. He began swimming like the cool merman he was! It was a long while until he felt a suddenly cold, like the water was freezing, and a moist feeling on his back he couldn't place. I mean..he was underwater but until then he couldn't feel it. No matter how far he swam down or up, the cold moist feeling continued.

"Mmh.." sap opened his eyes slowly, thumb still gently placed in his mouth. He sleepily took in his surroundings. He noticed he was still in Karl's room, and that the moist feeling persisted. He sat up to process it and he just shrugged, and shook karl awake

"Bubba"
"Mmh, yes prince..?"
"bubba icky"
"Did you pee?"
"..nuhuh"
"Pandas, the sheets are soaked"
"I not did it"
"Pandas, there's nothing to be ashamed of, here," Karl rubbed his eyes, getting out of the bed, he pulled the blankets and threw them into a pile of laundry in the corner of his bedroom.
"Now let's get you into dry clothes so you don't get a rash,"

Sap began to fight it, sleepily and lazily kicking and wriggling away from Karl.

"Sap, lovely, sit still"
"Nuh.."
"I'm trying to change you,"

Sap grumbled and just sat there. Might as well. It was nice though, Karl caring for him. Not having to worry about it himself. he just began to drift off again.

There it was again, the same dream. Floating, clouds, rainbows, Karl, falling, and water. Except this time he fell on a raft in the ocean.

There was water in the raft, but as he looked around the surrounding water dried into desert. He began to panic and cry. He cried for a bit until down from the heavens came karl, offering him a nice warm bottle and cuddles. God that was what he needed right now.

He accepted and woke up hours later to Karl holding him close, passed out peacefully.