🍼🧃𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚢🍭🍬 Dtqk

Littlespace: 🍼babyspace🧃🍭Kidspace🍬

Little: 👓George👓 (5 bc big bro energy), 🕒Karl🕘 (1 bc Karl is babie)
Caregivers: 🟩Dream🟩, 🔥Sapnap💥and 🍃Big Q💨

⚠️tw: stressed little, regression denial⚠️

(Btw I haven't been to Disney since I was a kid- so bare with me- and there is a happy ending- maybe)
____________________________________________________________________

It was the morning of June 27th, and the ferral boys (minus Bad) were sleeping in their bedrooms. The boys decided that they were going to head to Disney. Alarm clocks were set for 4:30Am. This alarm was set so they all awake for breakfast and are out the door with the fussy littles before they're fully awake.

*Beep beeep beep*

The clocks all went off in unison, loud groans being heard as mostly everyone snoozed their alarm. Except for, you guessed it. Gogy! Who ignored it and kept sleeping. In the hall gathered 3 of the ferral boys. Dream, Sapnap, and Quackity. Leaving Karl and George asleep or well alone.

"I think we should wake them up after breakfast is ready" Quackity Suggested.

"Nah, it'll be difficult to get them to stop being fussy" Sapnap sighed at the thought.

"I agree with Quackity, but Sapnap has a point. We want the fussing to be as minimal as possible" Dream reasoned, getting the others to agree.

"Let's go then! I bet they'll be so damn excited" Quackity smiled, rushing to the kitchen to make the breakfast. Dream calmly walked to George's room. Sapnap very quietly walked into Karl's room.

Sapnap opened the door to the brunette's room, and walked in slowly. Closing the door behind him he walked farther into the room, and to the little's bed. He took a moment to look at the sleeping boy, He noticed that while Karl slept he usually slept on his tummy which must be so painful for his neck. Sapnap's large yet gentle hand slowly reached downwards to Karl and placed itself on his shoulder, shaking him gently as He whispered his name.

".karl.." He leaned into his ear to easier awake him. Karl let out a groan then a whimper, the poor thing was sleepy and didn't want to be up. "It's Disney day baby, remember? Daddy(platonic-) and Mama Q promised to take you" when Sapnap said that Karl immediately shot up.

"Diney Diney!" he clapped his hands, reaching up for Sapnap. "Let's get you dressed up, little man" He chuckled, picking up Karl into his arms and walking him to the closet.

Sapnap chose a rather basic outfit for Karl, since the Little one couldn't exactly be dressed in full little gear. Karl's outfit consisted of Sapnap's panda hoodie, jeans, Quackity's shoes and his goggles. "Lil, lil baby" he pulled Karl into his arms, kissing his nose "is my boy ready?" He asked tickling Karl's tummy, laughing a little as the boy squirmed to get out. "Hey- careful you could fall" He spoke stopping "let's go to mama q, let's see what mama duck's making for breakfast,"

Dream entered the room with such a noise that it awoke Gogy. "Babe!!wake the fuck up<3" Gogy frowned and began to almost whine. Dream was definitely taken by surprise.

"Bad bubba! No cussy!" Gogy scolded, sitting up and furrowing his brows at Dream. The boy's arms crossed as he faced the opposite direction

"Who are you? Bad?" He began laughing lifting up little george into his arms, though the little began kicking and hitting "no! No no no!" He kicked and squirmed until Dream dropped him onto the bed. The normally masked male held his face "George! Apologize now or no Disney." He stared, his lip swelling a little.