Mini stories - "🍷Office Party 🕸"

⚠️Tw: Infidelity, verbal abuse, Outing of a little, inebriation(being drunk)⚠️
I did not proofread this👍
——
"Duckling costume?"
"Yeah, look, I'm so cute"

Quackity grinned, "aren't I?"

"Pathetic at best" Jay stared
"Pathetic? Pathetic? Says the president that acts like a literal two year old when stressed."
"..listen here you little shit." Jay's voice had a shaky undertone. Like he was a bout to cry from Quackity's simple words. I mean if you can't handle the heat don't dish it out.
"Exactly. Now come on, party time"
"Mhm.."

Out they went, Schlatt was dressed as himself. He'd probably say something like a vampire for tubbo's sake but that's it.

"Hey mr.president, mr.vice president" Connor greeted. he was the bouncer of the event, welcoming them in with V.I.P wristbands.
"Thanks Connor"
"No problem Mr.President"
"Connor, fucking call me my name" he groaned
"Okay Mr.president Schlatt"
"Fucking.."

By this point Quackity had already walked off, looking for HIS friends to talk with. He hated being around Quackity's friends, they were such pricks. He didn't have friends, he had business partners, people who work for him, and his peoples but no actual friends beyond his vice president.

Schlatt had to be honest. He knew he wasn't good, hell he was almost certain everyone believed he was the devil. Jay didn't want to be bad, he didn't WANT to be evil. It started with his parents Marybeth and Derek (made it up), two generous and Doting parents or were they? All he ever wanted was a ballerina Barbie, in her pretty pink tutu for his birthday. He was 10, and you know what they bought him? Malibu barbie. That's not what he wanted. That's not who he was, he was a ballerina. Graceful. DELICATE. They had to go. (If you get this reference<3)

Beyond not having friends, his son had clearly been avoiding him. Jay's own twin sister who had gone to the party for the food also was avoiding him. Everyone was avoiding him. . .

"You wanna see something funny?" Quackity asked, taking a swig from sapnap's drink oh so flirtatiously. He watched as sapnap chuckled, nodding. "Why not" he spoke so confidently, that's what Quackity wanted, the raw confidence. Schlatt hasn't been the man he used to be since it started, maybe this would but an end to him acting like a sissy bitch.

"Watch," Q got off the other's arm, setting the drink in Karl's hands mumbling something about keeping it safe.

"Jay~" Q walked up to his beloved, kissing his cheek. "Hi~"
"Hi" J was lost in thought, the perfect time to strike.
"Jay, I can tell you're really stressed, do you need little time?" He asked in an almost mocking tone. J , who wasn't paying much mind, nodded, leaning into Quackity's touch.
"Mmh.." J felt his worries melt away as he eased into headspace. That was until Quackity pulled his hand away, opening his eyes to a dark scary room filled with monsters, his mama no where to be seen.. he was lost in the crowd of monsters who didn't like him.

He burst into tears, all while from across the way Quackity and his paramours. As they laughed at the panicked little, they kissed in victory. He deserved it after all didn't he? Schlatt hurt people, this was NOTHING compared to the pain he caused others.

"Look at him."
"President can't even be a man at his own party"
"He's crying like a bitch"
"We never should've elected him, look at how he's behaving"
"Immature"

All of this was directed at a little. The infantile version of Schlatt that wasn't at fault for anything Schlatt did. He was a little one, he deserved to be cared for, not scrutinized for something he did while big.

"Hey,, you okay?" A gentle voice spoke to him, offering a hand. He didn't take it, he couldn't see the face behind the voice so why would he trust it.
"I'm here for you Mr.president"
"Honor?"
"Mhm it's Connor"
He then took Connor's hand, being lead out from the party hall to his room up on the upper floor.
"You okay? You were having a pretty bad panic attack,"
"Mhm"
"Sir, can I ask are you..little?"
"Mmhm"
"Oh, do you want me to get the vice-"
"Nuhuh.. stay"
"Oh, alright"

Connor sat on the floor, not exactly doing much but keep company. Schlatt had begun to rip off the uncomfortable suit, the 'big boy clothes' as a much more caring version of Quackity would've said. Onto the more comfortable clothing which was just a hoodie and some basketball shorts. Connor hadn't turned around once, he appreciated his position as a security guard and didn't wanna risk losing it.

"Tebe?"
"Tv?"
"Mhm"
"What do you wanna watch?"
"Blue clue"
"Oh, I like that show"

The little one clapped his hands in joy, kicking his feet merrily. His new friend was nice!

"There we go," he clicked the remote a few times for the show to start.
"Juice"
"You'd like some juice?"
"Mhm"
"I have to leave to get it though, if that's okay"
"Mhm"
The little one watched as Connor walked out and soon after Quackity walked in. This wasn't a sight that seemed right. Normally HE was stumbling in drunkenly while Quackity was watching something.

"You..sch..you embarrassed me" He slurred his words, stumbling to the bed.
"Pathetic, pathetic, you're the pathetic one"
"Look at you"
"Little bitch boy"

Schlatt just stared, swallowing back tears as he listened.

"You're..such an embarrassment to the world.. your own SISTER doesn't like you, she's avoided you for yearsssss" Quackity spat out his venom, not even noticing the door reopening behind him or Connor dragging him off. He was too out of it.

The damage was done though, and Schlatt really appreciated Connor for taking Q away but..he couldn't stop crying. Juice, blues clues, cuddles,,none of it made him feel better.
..
...
..
...
He was a fuck up.

No happy ending. Boo boo🙄