🍼🍭𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚐🍬🧃Phil+mumza

Little: 🪶Phil🪱
Caregivers: 🌟Kristin/the goddess of death💖
((Ngl this was my favorite to write maybe I'll do more mumza and littleza))

(Edit: I made it more heartbreaking)
____________________________________________________________________

Loud squawking was heard from the outside of a rather secluded, cabin. It looked warm and cozy, but it was so loud. As if hundreds and thousands of crows were screeching at once.

Which was true, it was happening, it was loud and overwhelming. Overwhelming to everyone. The crows themselves were overwhelmed which made them scream louder.

Within the chaos, a man tried to calm the birds down. He was trying and trying to make the majority calm down at least, then to worry about the rest...but it was just too much, he's only one man..

He just sat back, laying down on the couch and covered his ears. It muffled the noise a little, which was good, but it didn't muffle enough. He had enough and just got up and opened the doors, sending the birds off to transform into particles and to bother someone else.

The blonde was tired and overwhelmed, he needed a little while to calm down to recharge. He began to doze off on his couch, his breath calming along with his heartbeat.

An hour or 3, Phil awoke to a female playing with his blonde hair. Her eyes were soft and full of love, her smile radiating warmth.

It was his goddess, Kristin, the most gorgeous woman he's seen. He smiled softly, reaching a hand up and poking her nose

"Hi tintin" he spoke in a childish tone, reaching for her beautiful face. Once his hands held her cheeks he gave her a kiss

Kristin just smiled "hello lil'man, how are you?" She asked rubbing his cheek.

"Mm," he covered his mouth, shaking his head

"Oh, you don't want to talk?" She began to tickle him "little mr.Minecraft doesn't want to talk?" She kept ticking as phil began to squirm and giggle, he tried to get out of her arms

"Nooo mama,," he whined still squirming

"Oh so now you can talk?" She joked a little, kissing his face again and again, giving him endless kisses.

"Mm," he began to push her off, giggling "Nuh nuh nuh" he was giggling rather loudly.

"Happy boy, you want to head upstairs and get changed?" At those words Phil's wings began to flutter,

"Yes? Alright then," Kristen picked him up and carried the other upstairs. She walked past the doors to their children's old bedroom. Phil reached his hands for the handle to techno's old bedroom

"Teno" he smiled still reaching, the beautiful woman gently took his hands and placed them back within her sights

"No no dearest. . ." She took a deep shaky breath, "techno isn't home, you don't want to go in his room when he's not home do you?" She definitely sugar coated that. Phil shook his head in remembrance. . . and lay his head in her neck.

Opening the door to the room, Kristin made her way to the bed and lay her lovely angel on the bed. He didn't even attempt to sit up he just rolled on his tummy and stared around the room. There was a gleam in his eyes, one of happiness and innocence.

After about 10 minutes Phil was dressed in footie pjs that looked as soft as the wool on a sheep. He babbled and began reaching for anything within his grasp.

"Hey hey, no no," Kristin held his hands "no no, okay sweetie? You could accidentally get hurt." She then continued to set away some baby powder.

Phil just placed his fingers in his mouth and kicked his legs a bit, laughing quite a lot when he flipped to his side.

"Such a precious munchkin you are," Kristin sat down and pulled Phil into her lap, beginning to play with his hair

"Such a small boy, are you mumza's small boy?" She asked bopping his nose, causing him to babble a bit more.