🍭🍬𝙼𝚞𝚖𝚣𝚊'𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝🍼🧃 Techza

Little: 👑techno🗡
Caregiver:🪶Phil🪱
____________________________________________________________________

phil sat staring at the floor, he hadn't moved at all since Kristin went out earlier that morning. He sat and stared at the ground, waiting for the door to open and the eventual loud shout of his name from one of his 3 boys.

His wings were decently un-groomed, he didn't want to get ready for the day. He wanted to be at his goddess' side

What was this feeling? Phil's never felt this before, it was the urge to just flip on the ground. To kick, scream and whine until he got his way. This was too childish though, besides? Who'd listen? The air?

Eventually though, he heard the door. Phil was alone no longer. He heard two sets of heavy boots, walking closer towards him.

"Phil,"

"Dadza!"

Two voices spoke almost together. The voices of two young men, He recognized them as Wilbur and Techno. His eldest sons, his best sons.

"Phil, ah there you are" techno walked in, "we need you to help us with an argument" phil nodded in response, willing to hear them out.

"So, Phil, I was writing in this journal. And wil ran into my treehouse, remember, MY treehouse that I built." Techno clearly was annoyed. "He burst in, complaining that Tommy stole his new song journal. Then began claim that I took it when he saw mine."

"Dad don't believe him it's bullshit. He took the book from my room." Wilbur stomped his foot. His two 15 year olds were a pain

"Both of you hush." Phil finally looked up,

"Tommy most likely took your book Wilbur, and you know techno needs a journal. His therapist said he needs to write down what the voices say to him," parenza kicked in.

"But-"

"No buts. You heard me," Phil chimed on, "go to your room, I'm going to speak with Techno,"

Wilbur stormed off, stomping his feet. Phil looked at his piglin child, who seemed to not have enjoyed the confrontation. He was holding himself and shaking a bit as Phil stepped closer.

"Hey, hey, it's alright," he brushed the long hair from techno's face, his face was warm as if he was holding back tears.

"My son, it's alright, please don't worry" techno latched onto Phil, letting out soft sobs. He was always antagonized by his brothers, simply because he saw things differently. Simply because he heard voices, many of them, loud ones, and quiet ones. The voices told him to do ungodly things to others,, yet his brothers had no sympathy for it.

Techno held onto his father, uttering words he said on special occasions,,when slipping. "Dad,," he never referred to Phil as dad unless he regressed and he wouldn't refer to him as anything else. Just dad.

"Oh, oh my piglin," he lift techno up "dearest youngin, let's get you to your safe space"

-

Once they reached the treehouse, Phil set his son on the bed.

"Where is the box sweetheart," he stood by a closet, which techno pointed to.

"Thank you," he pulled out a very small box, it had two things. A reddish-pinkish soother, with a little crown decal. The words 'blood god' was written above and under the crown. The other thing was a stuffed polar bear. It was a very well taken care of plushie, it had a red collar on with a little tag. The name read 'Steve' in cursive writing.

Phil handed both things to techno who smiled innocently.

Techno sat on the floor, very carefully playing with Steve, he didn't want it to get dirty at all or for the fur to loose softness.

Though, the toy only entertained techno for a bit before he crawled over across the room to get a book. It was hidden behind his 'big boy blade books' it was an old tattered children's book that was his when he was about Tommy's age. (Tommy is an 8 year old in this if anyone is wondering)

The book was titled 'my mommy is a goddess' and it was written by his father for him. It was techno's favorite item to exist, because it got him interested in literature.

The piglin boy crawled back, sitting at Phil's feet holding the book up. "read..p.." he began to struggle on please, a look of irritation on his face as he stared upwards

"Please, okay tech? Repeat after dad,"

Techno nodded looking up curiously

"Puh-"

"Puh!"

"-lees"

"Lees!"

"That's great tech! Please!

"Please!" Techno clapped his hands happily as he got it.

Phil smiled with contempt, it was nice when techno regressed. The boy became so curious and innocent, both of which were taken from him and wil too soon.

"And yes tech, dad will read the book for you," phil took the book gently, "but you'll have to sit with Steve so he can listen too, and get comfy in your bed to be all cozy"

Little techno did just that. he got up and into his bed, cuddling with the stuffed bear and getting himself wrapped in his blankets. The soother was popped into his mouth as he stared up at Phil. He let out a  slurred 'ready' when he was comfy.

Phil sat on the foot of the bed, getting into a comfortable sitting position and opening up the book to read.

"My mommy's a goddess," he read the title carefully, in a clear yet soft voice, "my mommy's a goddess, she's not like all goddesses"

"My mommy stays at home with daddy, my daddy's not a goddess though, he's a human like my big brother" Phil turned the book occasionally to show techno some poorly drawn illustrations. This was once again a book written by Phil to just entertain techno when he was very young.

He kept reading, loving the happy and excited giggles from his son, this was a lovely experience..one he'd missed, he missed it when his sons would come to him to read, or to just spend time.

It was lovely,

Just Phil and his son:]