🍭🍬𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗🧃🍼 Dreamnap

Little:🔥Sapnap💥
Caregiver?: 🟩Dream🟩

((Cry. Be sad.>:] I haven't made a sad one in a while))
____________________________________________________________________
Sapnap had a long day of training with his dads, being pushed a bit past his limits with his fire abilities. His dads weren't forcing him to do so, he was overzealous and made himself go beyond his limits.

Now he was sat in the snowy forest of snowchester, hoping the snow would help him cool down. His body radiating with steam, he'd gotten a horrible headache from exhausting his abilities. It didn't go away even after he began to shiver with cold, though it got stronger once he covered himself in flames to regulate his body heat.

Something about this headache was weird, it wasn't normal to him. He never got headaches,, especially not from his abilities. It didn't even go away once he got away from the icy forests of snowchester.

It still became stronger, his screen flashed a vivid green, and like that. His stream ended, and his pc was dead. Was it lore? Who knows, the pandas certainly didn't. He'd just been complaining about a horrible headache and then his stream just ended.

-

Sap stared at his monitor, screaming and cursing at the dreaded thing. He had half a mind to punch through the screen but those are expensive, and he didn't exactly want to go through the Trouble of buying a new monitor.

Sap just got up from his desk, making his way across the room to his bed, just free falling on the bed with a soft thump. He was expected to be doing lore with Dream later but,, that wasn't going to be possible anymore.

He grabbed his phone which was rested on his pillow charging, sending a message to the main chat

-
{𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢} Pc crashed
•won't turn back on
•too lazy to fix it rn
•I'll do it later
•not doing lore

{𝙿𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢} what the fuck! We were planning this for weeks!

{𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋𝚜} hey don't yell at Nick😠 he's doing his best, not his fault it crashed

[pissbaby is typing...]
-

Sap turned off his phone, he just couldn't. His headache wasn't just made up, the overwhelming pressure of emotions, the feeling of somehow failing everyone. It was horrible to feel like that

Didn't help that Dream was definitely mad over it, or- maybe he wasn't? He wasn't the kind of guy to actually get upset over that stuff,,or was he?

Questioning everything and everyone, Sap just curled into a ball. He felt a little calmer,,noticing how small he looked on the bed. He didn't understand why,,but being like that gave him some comfort. He didn't understand why feeling so small compared to his bed mad him feel at ease.

So he stayed curled up, he pulled a blanket over himself. It was nice:] like being a little kid cuddling in his sheets. He hadn't even noticed he'd slipped his thumb in his mouth and begun to rock himself a bit.

What was this lovely comfort he felt,,? Karl mentioned to him once something similar,, he couldn't remember the name though. Maybe Karl knew! He picked up his phone and face timed Karl.

"Pandaaaaas!" Karl smiled on the other side of the phone, his smile cheered Sap up even more but he couldn't force himself to talk, he just made a heart

"What's up? Oh you love me-?" Karl giggled a bit, surprised at the silence. "Something happen? Normally you don't call me"

"I have to ask you something,, what was that thing you said you do."

"Uhhh What thing? I do a lot?"

"When you feel small and uh don't function like an adult"

"Don't function like an,,oh!" Karl giggled a bit looking at the screen "slipping? Why are you so curious about it?"

"I uh...Wanna try,,"

Karl gasped a very excited look on his face as he stared at the phone

"You serious??? Like- serious serious???"

Sap nodded, he looked nervously at the side. He began to chew up the inside of his mouth a bit

"Okay okay, uh try and think about things that made you happy as a kid," Karl adviced, "uh- that usually helps me,"

So Sapnap began to brainstorming, pandas made him happy. He began to smile innocently, he stared at Karl again who was smiling with excitement. What would a tiny Sapnap even be like? Would he be fiery? Or just a little sweetheart? Or would he be a little brat? Karl literally didn't know and he was curious

"Hello Sappy" Karl spoke in a soft tone, looking at the suddenly shy male. Sap grabbed his cap, using it to cover his face.

After a minute or two of silence, karl began trying to convince the other to uncover his face, talking on and on about how pretty he is. That wasn't why, he was just shy, it was his first time in this headspace..it was scary.

"Okay okay, how about Dream? Will Dream cheer you up?" This caught sap's attention, he lowered the cap a bit, revealing curious blue eyes.

"That's a yes then," Karl quickly messaged Dream, giving a very rapid and brief explanation of the situation and what to do.

Dream had no clue what was happening and just,,went to go check on his roommate. If Karl was serious about Sap being in a 'headspace?' Then he couldn't be alone.

-

Knock

Knock knock knock

No response, not even a 'fuck off' or at least a groan. He began to worry. What if whatever Karl was rambling about was factual? Sap couldn't be alone- he'd probably fall and get hurt- bang his head somewhere and like- pass out. Whatever parental instinct this was, it was strong.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

BANG BANG BANG BANG

This was responded with soft,,sobbing? Nononononono- this is what Dream wanted to avoid. He finally tried the knob, and it was unlocked. Boy did Dream feel like a dumbass.

"Sapnap?" He poked his head in, finding his best friend in his Karl hoodie, curled in a tight little ball, completely wrapped in blankets and pillows.

"Yo..?" He walked in slowly, though, he didn't hear sobbing it was soft giggling. Oh? Then Karl's voice came on followed by Sapnap's laughter, then George's, and quackity's.

Dream snuck behind him to get at least a glimpse of the other, he was watching Karl- not unusual, but ya know. They were still supposed to be doing lore-

"Sappas?"

"Deam!" He turned around and latched onto Dream, pressing his face into the other's chest "Hihi:D"

"This is weird"

"Is?" Sap frowned letting him go and clearing his throat
"Sorry- you're uh right- it is dumb-"

"NO! Bad dream!" Karl spoke up from the phone, they never hung up.

"You hug him and give him the love he needs>:(" in response, Dream just laughed

"Aww is little sappy nappy a little baby?" Dream spoke in a patronizing voice, squishing sapnap's cheeks, sap didn't like it.

"Dream stop- leave me alone- just-"

"Oh but how could I leave such a baby alone? Does the baby want a baba?" Dream kept teasing, much to Karl's disagreement.

"Stop that! You're gonna make him feel worse!"

"No! And I'll do what? Make him feel worse for flaking out? He does the same shit to me" Dream rolled his eyes and kept teasing sapnap

"Hm.." sapnap had tears welling in his eyes as he pulled off dream's hand. He wasn't having fun anymore, he never wanted to try that again.

"I'm fine, I just wanna sleep," he closed his eyes taking a breath. Dream backed off and just said bye, he had a guilty feeling like he had truly messed up..but what could he change? He already ruined something pure