💖💗𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜💗💖Multi-ship

Karl and Quackity were both being watched by none other than Sapnap. Karl was about 2 while Quackity felt about 4. The little brunette and ravenette were just being two little ferral boys.

"Ity 'oook!" Karl was holding a toy phone and was pressing all of the buttons on it and pretending he was using a big boy phone. Quackity giggled and pat Karl's soft hair "good job Karl!" He was just so happy that his boyfriend was happy!

Sapnap couldn't help but giggle, he found them adorable! Him and Dream decided to band together with the other Caregivers of the smp and make a big playdate for the littles. It was all happening in park.

"Karl!! Quackity!! Bath time!" Sapnap laughed, picking up Karl who was giggling. Unlike Karl, quackity was whining. He HATES bathtime! It usually meant he couldn't be messy after and it wasn't fair. Karl loved bathtime cause he liked playing with the bubbles and his boat! Though Karl did feel bad for his ity..he knew Quackity hated bathtime. "Baba! Ity no want bath!" Karl protested, getting a ton of nods from the Ravenette.

"But if Q doesn't get baths than the other littles will call him icky! And you don't want that? Do you Karl?" Sapnap looked at the brunette who changed his mind. "Ity needs a bath! Q needs a bath!" Karl didn't want his boyfriend feeling icky or getting sad from the others being mean.
(Q and Karl's fits)

—

"Wil please! Y..you have to take a bath!" Niki was really trying to do this without being harsh with her little boy

"Nuh uh!" The brunette spun his head to face the opposite direction of Niki.

"Wilbur! If you don't be a good boy and do bathtime, than you can't have sweets" Puffy threatened, getting Wilbur to immediately begin taking off his clothes for bathtime.

"Thanks sweetheart.." Niki blushed, kissing her girlfriend's cheek before focusing on washing off Wilbur.

(Little wil's fit)