🍬🍭 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗🧃🍼 Dnf

Little: 🟩Dream🟩
Caregivers: 👓George👓

((Comfort story for littles who need diaps, don't like, don't read))
____________________________________________________________________

Gogy had always been aware that Dream regressed, he would hang around and keep an eye out on Dream when he could. He couldn't be considered a full time caregiver, more of an on and off one.

Well- he was Dream's boyfriend and stuff but, he was asleep so often that well- y'know, it's hard to watch someone when you're sleeping. He didn't know too much about Dream's regression, since he was maybe there only a handful of times for the little one.

George slowly learned more and more about the little one. He didn't know Dream had a bottle, and sippycups. He had no idea Dream had a pacifier and soft onesies. George certainly didn't know little Dream sometimes, big emphasis on sometimes, used diapers but he learned it.

It was for what most would expect, for occasional accidents that would happen here and there. The 'pissbaby' jokes made sense now, he was making them to cover up him being a little.

It all make sense.

George currently was rested on the couch reading a book, periodically glancing over to Dream who was playing with blocks and his three stuffed animal toys. A puppy, a Kitty, and a panda, His favorites.

After an hour or two George noticed Dream shift uncomfortably, holding his legs tight together and with his brows furrowed worriedly. He stayed like that for a good few seconds until the look kinda just went away and me he just continued to play.

George just figured Dream heard something and got scared for a second, but it was fine. After a few minutes George decided to check on Dream up close. He got up and slowly walked over, kneeling down by Dream.

"Hello baby,"

Dream responded with a squeak and jumped a bit, he didn't expect george to come up to him. He was embarrassed now, hiding his face in his plushies.

"aw, you don't want to talk to me?" George began to laugh a little sitting down now, "what's wrong prince, I saw that little look you had earlier,"

Dream's face went red, he froze up, tearing up a little as he backed up a bit from Gogy.

"Hey,, hey," he became a bit worried, even though George knew the little was in diaps, it didn't click in his brain yet.

"Sweetheart, did something scare you? You have to tell me,"

Dream just shook his head, tears of embarrassment falling down his cheeks.

It took a little bit of thinking for the dots to connect in his brain. George almost facepalmed when he realized.

"Baby, did you have an," he lowered his voice "accident?"

Dream's eyes went wide as he did his best to deny, why did George lower his voice? God George must think he's a fucking freak.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, you're okay," George pat Dream's head "let's get you changed and then we can play whatever game you want together," his voice was soft as he spoke.

"Baba..no angwy..?" Dream looked at george meekly,

"No, no, I have to get used to it sure, but I'm not angry,"

"Pinkie pwomises?" The little one held out his pinkie, which George hooked right with his own

"Pinkie promise,"

-

After getting Dream changed, they played Minecraft on gogy's pc together, yep, just wholesome boyos. <3