🍼𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚖𝚊🧃Bbh

Littlespace:🍼babyspace🧃

Little: 🔺Badboyhalo🧁
Caregiver: 🌹Lady Alcina Dimitrescu🥀

\\Tw! Bl00d(which gets mentioned like once)//

(Btw this is just a filler chapter! Just for fun!)
____________________________________________________________________

Alcina was never truly a fan of men, honestly to her they were all boorish fools. Though..once she met him, he became her exception. He had her height and her best interests, along with being her innocent lovely boy from time to time. His visits to castle Dimitrescu have become scarce, happening ever so rarely.

"Mother! Mother!" Daniella burst through the door her beautiful face covered in fresh Blood

"Mother! We caught you a huge man, larger than uncle Heisenburg. His blood tastes fresh and young." She spoke proudly, of course Alcina would check if the blood was as fresh as her daughter claimed.

"Well, go on Daniela, tell your sisters to bring him in for me" the lady requested, her eyes fixing on the door. Alcina's already pale face grew paler as she heard the familiar cries and wails of Him.

"Bela! Daniela! Cassandra." The woman spoke with an angry boom in her voice, staring at her daughters with a glare of disappointment. "That is the one man we do not turn to wine, look into his eyes daughters. Recognize the innocence, the hurt, the fragile nature. That is no man thing, that is our halo. My halo"

With a swift move Alcina cut the chains holding onto bad's legs. "I apologize my sweet prince," the fair lady lift him into her arms playing with his hair gently as he wrapped himself around her. The boy leaned his head into her shoulders and nodded with a very quiet hum.

Alcina's surprisingly warm skin, lined over bad's cold skin. "Heavens, girls was He outside? In the cold? No no no. This simply won't do. Girls, get the warmest blankets available in castle Dimitrescu to my room this instant. Don't worry my sweet prince. Tall mama will get you cozied up" the beautiful vampire spoke.

Alcina walked towards her bed, setting her lovely halo on the bed and giving him nice forehead kisses. "You're as adorable as I last remembered" Alcina kissed his nose. Bad leaned into Alcina's touch and let out a soft smile as he began to sleep..though his eyes opened to not Alcina but Ant.

Bad sniffled as he uttered the words 'tall mama' reaching upwards as if Alcina was still there and it was all an elaborate joke on him..sadly he woke up to reality with no tall mama.

Though he had Mama puff, so that's a win<3