Reporters {Thor x Genderqueer Reader}

Short, but I thought the idea was good :)

Third Person P.O.V.

Thor was dating (Y/n), who was genderqueer. They preferred to dress androgynously, which led to many people getting 'confused.' Meaning interviewers, reporters, all the like, were constantly asking Thor questions related to this relationship. Yet, he'd never give them an answer they were looking for.

"What if your sexuality?"

"What?"

"Are you attracted to men or women?"

"Oh, I have been attracted to many of your Midgardian genders. My current paramour is genderqueer."

Still, they all tried.

"Are they male or female?"

"They are neither of those two genders, that is what I just said."

"Oh, well, what were they born as."

"Oh no, dear friend, you appear to be confusing genderqueer with gender fluid. I assure you these are two very different things."

Thor always spoke his answers as if they were obvious. Which most of the time, they were. (Y/n) found it sweet. They didn't know if it was intentional or not, but either way, they greatly appreciated it. Sometimes the questions made them feel insecure, so having Thor react the way he did made them feel better.

"But what is your partner...biologically?"

"They are human..."

"No, what's between their legs."

"I don't see how that is of your concern, but on a good day, myself."

No matter how hard they tried, the reporters got squat from Thor. Little did they know, he loved messing with the pesky people. It was all 100% intentional. He understood what they were trying to do, and his love and respect for (Y/n) forced his hand.

"Right...well who wears the pants in your relationship."

"If we're doing it right, neither of us."