Sleep {Tony x Reader}

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Another night, another attempt at getting Tony to go to bed. We haven't been together long, but long enough for me to have learned a few tricks. "Tony, it's almost midnight. Let's go to bed." He doesn't look up at me, focusing at whatever task he has at hand. "I don't need to go to bed, I'm not tired. I'm fine."

"But darling, I'll be so lonely without you. Come curl up in my arms so I can feel whole again." I whine. "Oh. Wait. Are you trying to seduce me into healthy sleeping patterns?" He asks, finally looking up at me. I smile. "Is it working?" He looks conflicted for a moment, but decides to come up and grab my hand. He kisses the back of it, then my lips. "No." Then he goes back to his work.

"Come on, Tony, please! The bed is so cold without you there. And I feel so much safer next to you at night. I just want to feel loved." I continue. "I can think of an activity to make you feel loved that doesn't require sleeping." He flirts. "Shut up and cuddle me you jerk." He sighs and says, "You're not gonna stop, are you?"

"Nope," I say, popping the 'P'. He walks over to me again, and kisses my forehead. "Okay, let's go to bed." The most effective way to get Tony to sleep has been found. Perfect.