Seven Minutes in Heaven {Natasha x Reader}

This chapter was a request. I couldn't find the comment about it though, so I don't know who it was. If it as you, well, sorry it's so late :)

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I groan in annoyance as Tony shoves the bowl in my direction. I never thought Tony would be the type to pick such a childish game, but I can't say I too surprised. "This is stupid. What kind of adults play Seven Minutes in Heaven anyways? Who even agreed to this?" It was either this or Truth or Dare, and knowing Tony, every dare would have been stupidly sexual.

"We're all bored, and nobody had anything better." Tony shrugs, shaking the bowl with the names in my face again. "You just wanted to play it to end up in the closet with Steve." I grumble, pulling a name. It's loud enough for him to hear, and so, his face goes red and he shouts, "I do not!"

"Liar."

"I'm not lying!"

"Sounds like something a liar would say."

"What damn name did you pick." With a roll of my eyes, I look at the name. My heart sinks. Natasha. This is going to be so awkward. I really like the bewitching, red haired, skilled, assassin. Her smirk of confidence, her wit, her sense of humor. She's amazing. But I'm just...me. "She got the widow!" Tony announces jubilantly. He grabs me arm, dragging me to the closest before I can fight back. Natasha silently follows with a poker face. "Seven minutes." Tony taunts before slamming the door closed. I hear the lock click. The closet is small, meaning we're very close to each other, but it's big enough that we don't have to be touching. And we're not.

"So how's your day been?" I ask awkwardly. Nat laughs a little. "Is that really the best you can come up with?" I'm glad she can't see me blush in the dark. "I just blurted something out." I admit. "We don't have to be talking." I feel my morale drop. "O-Oh sorry. I'll just shut up." I start fiddling with my fingers, but Natasha pushes them away. "That's not what I meant." Suddenly her lips are on mine. The shock gets to me, and I don't kiss her back before she pulls away. Even in the dark, I can see her disappointment. "Sorry." She mutters, leaning away from me again. I miss her touch, her warmth. It's only been two seconds and I'm craving her. I grab her, and roughly kiss her. She immediately kissed back, and I can feel the smile on her lips.

"I like you. A lot." I say in a hurried manner. Her smile widens. "I like you. A lot." She repeats. I kiss her again. Her arms snake around my waist, and pull me closer. She breaks for a moment to whisper, "Jump," I follow her instruction, wrapping my legs around her waist, and she holds me up by my ass. Her tongue slips into my mouth, and just like that it's a full blown make out session. "Mm, Nat." I start saying between kisses along her neck. "Our times got to be up soon. Do we really want Tony to see?" She lets out a sigh, and lowers me. "No." I press a quick, final kiss to her lips. "Hey, if I take you out on Saturday night, will that make up for it?"

"Make it Friday, and we have a deal." Just then the door opens, and we fly away from each other. "Nothing, huh? I thought I'd work. Guess not." Tony nonchalantly let's us out. We both take our respective places, but share a knowing look. Once Tony has gone into the closet, I figure it's safe enough to sneak over to Nat. "Or we can go now." I whisper to her. She smirks, grabs my hand, and drags me away.