Trip to Dubai

36th floor WC Corporation....

Assistant Han Yong reporting to CEO Mr Wang Lin "Boss our system has been hacked and the entire accounting data has been deleted. The culprit has been caught and we are waiting for your approval to terminate Mr Harris who has committed the crime to disclose our bid amount to our competitor Lu Group"

Mr Lin replied with cold expression "settle his account and throw him out, make sure he doesn't get any job in the entire X city."

Lin makes a phone call to his PA Jia to book a flight ticket for Yong to Dubai. Yong astonished and exclaimed 'ticket to Dubai".

Lin ordered "You go to WC LLC in Dubai, its our office that maintains corresponding accounting records to face such situations. Within a week we can restore all the data as it was, there is nothing to panic."

WC Corporation is a renowned and powerful enterprise in X city and handles many international businesses. They have branches and sister companies all over the world. However Yong was not aware that in certain organisations they secretly maintain and stores accounting information as a control measure against loss of crucial data.

Yong hesitatingly nodded as he didn't want to leave Mr Lin as he knows nobody else could handle this arrogant and short tempered CEO. Because of his cold nature nobody dares to approach him directly, all the  directors and other staffs communicates matters through Yong.

Later in the afternoon Wang Lin received a call from his mother Mrs Li Min informing that his younger brother Wang Fuzhi has met with an accident and been admitted in a hospital in Dubai. She was really worried and Lin consoled that he will do the necessary and rest assured.

Fuzhi was on one week vacation trip with his friends to Dubai. He is just opposite of Lin, he is  jovial and an easygoing person. Only problem is that for him girls are just for enjoyment he is never serious in his relationship with girls and whoever approaches him he frankly tells them or make them aware that he has no intention  to marry them hence had to keeps on changing girlfriends .

Most of the girls approaches him with an eye on his wealth, fame or expecting manly pleasure and the last need is strictly restricted .His behaviour and flirty verbals do attracts women however none of them were welcome to his bed.

Fuzhi also handles many of their family businesses successfully however his name was always rumoured with famous beautiful girls and he never refused them and hence was a renowned  successful business tycoon  and playboy of the city.

After hanging up the call from mother Min, Lin informs Yong that he will also accompany him to Dubai.

While in Dubai, Fuzhi who was sleeping in Prime Time Hospital bed wakes up. Today he feels afresh as there is no more pain in his injuries and they have almost healed so he open up with the nurse to pass out the boring time .

He asked the nurse how he was hospitalised, he vaguely remember that one of his friends had quarell in between their party and ended up in a fight with some strangers in the hotel. During the fight somebody smashed beer bottle on his forehead and he fainted.

The nurse Priya replied " Sir, You were found unconscious in the hotel corridor by a girl and she helped you to hospital. The police came for investigation and the girl had given a written statement that she witnessed the drunkards beating you and two other guys who were lying on the floor along with being stabbed by them. "

" Mr Fuzhi, its your luck that she was there on time, otherwise you would have been beaten to death. You were bleeding and lost lots of blood, she brought you on time to hospital too. She had made arrangements to contact your family as well. Your brother Wang Lin informed us that he is on his way to Dubai.