unveiling the beauty...

I got ready wearing a Pakistani model grey color embroidered salwar kameez with lace and patch work, grey color niqaab. I went down and Yong opened the door for me.

Ammu : Where are we going..

Lin : dinner...

Ammu : hmm, Lin are you not going to the wedding anniversary celebration.

Lin : it's postponed to next Saturday...

Ammu : Postponed, why all on a sudden....

Lin :Grandma is not feeling well.....

Ammu ( shocked): oh is she in hospital. Shouldn't we go and meet her.

Lin : No need, she is fine.

Ammu : hmm

While talking  the car stopped in front of a luxurious villa and Lin got down and opened the door for a beautiful young lady. Once she got into the car the limousine was filled with the strong fragrance of her perfume.

I coughed as my throat and nose got irritated out of the fragrance. My eyes filled with tears and Lin asked me whether Iam okay. I nodded without looking into his face as I was afraid whether my eye lens dislocated  due to tears. I checked in the phone mirror and confirmed it is in tact.

Lin introduced Wei Jei to me. He said she is the brand ambassador of their project in France.

Ammu : Hello

We Jei : hello, what's your name.

Ammu(smiles) : Simi Varma

Jei : So, You are working in brother Lin's firm, An accountant right. (her English was not so fluent as Lin)

Ammu : Yes... And you...

Jei frowned and with laughter she replied in pride " Iam an actress and now brand ambassador here."

Ammu (Smiling) : Actress!.Which movie... (pretended to be excited)

Jei : (irritated as she couldn't show off) Iam in TV series.

Ammu : Oh.. (as If not interested}
I slightly smirked as I wanted to make her realise that she is also not at the peek level of her profession.

The other three gents Lin, Yong and the driver enjoyed our mild War. Lin thought his wife is not a soft spoke.person as others think.

Lin and Jei started talking...
and as usual I didn't understand a word what they spoke.they continued with their talk as if I didn't exist and chatted till we reached the hotel. I have never seen Lin talking so eagerly and listening to somebody with such patience.

We reached the ABC Hotel at 7:00 pm and Lin opened door for her. It's the first time I have seen him being so polite to a lady. He had never done this for me even when I insisted, for me he prefers his assistant and bodyguards.

I felt being degraded. With heavy heart I followed them. I thought we are going to our usual Vip lounge but they went upstairs to a room which has floor level sofas on one side of the room and the other end there was a table where two ladies and two gents were siting. I think they were couples too. Lin took Jie to them and Introduced her. They were playing mahjong and Lin and Jei joined them.

After sometime another couple came and they too sat on the table. They started playing mahjong. I felt left out and saw Yong who was sitting on the corner of the floor level sofa looking at me, I went and sat beside him. I asked him about mahjong and he explained but I still didn't understand how to play.To overcome the boredom I asked him about his family, he said he had parents and is a bachelor.