His distraction is you

In the evening she came home and had snacks. She chatted with aunt Xun and went to her room. After shower  she slept until Xun came to call her for dinner.

Ammu : Lin came?

Xun : Master is waiting for you...

Ammu : Tell him, Iam not hungry..

Xun : But.... (Ammu lays back to bed closing her eyes)

When Xun left she woke up and went to washroom. When she  came out saw Lin sitting in the couch. She ignored him and took her phone to go out.

Lin : Ammu

Ammu turned back and looked at him, after waiting for few seconds " Iam hungry Lin, is there anything to tell me"

Lin : You are hungry now, just few minutes back you were not.

Ammu : So what, is there any rule that  I should be hungry only at a specific time.

Lin stares angrily at her and she goes down to have her food. Lin follows her and comes to the dining table but does not finds Ammu.

Lin : Where is she.

Xun : Madam is having food in the kitchen dining table.

Lin :(frowns) call her.

Xun : Master, madam has already told me not to disturb her.

Lin gets up and goes to the kitchen. He saw her  chatting via video call along her  having dinner. He sits opposite to her and she pretends as if not seen.

Ammu : have your food fast, Iam almost done.

Fizhi : hmm, so are you coming or not.

Ammu : not sure, let me see.

Fuzhi : Please do come, you will know the reason when you come here.

Ammu : OK, then bye goodnight.

She looks at Lin and raises her eyebrows, Lin gets annoyed and throws her empty plate to the floor. Ammu took the plate from the ground and washes it. She came back and  sat opposite to Lin looking at him with her hands resting on the table.

Lin : Did you send resignation notice.

Ammu : Yes

Lin :Why?

Ammu : cause I want to resign...

Lin bangs on the table with his palm, "I need a valid reason... "

Ammu takes his hand and rubs, Lin pulls back his hand...

Ammu : Lin, I don't want to work in your company anymore. Why should you bother, it doesn't matters to you isn't it. Iam here at your house with you, Iam not  running away, why are you getting so agitated.

Lin : "" "(remains silent and stares at Ammu)

Ammu : did you had your dinner...

Lin gets up and slams the door behind while going out. Ammu gets up and goes behind him. She hold his hand and drags him to the dining table and plates him the food.

Ammu : (sits besides) Please have your dinner.

Lin stares at her but she smiles. She observes how Lin uses chopsticks and Lin notices it. She sits besides him checking her mobile and time to time she serves him with food too. In between she received call from her grandpa and she goes to study room to attend the call. Since Lin was having  food he couldn't connect to his laptop or phone to hear their conversation.

Ammu : Grandpa, is it possible to arrange. Should I need Kitchu's consent grandpa.

Grandpa : No Ammu, your father has already partitioned his legacy to you both equally, so you both doesn't need each others consent. You can do whatever with your wealth. But Ammu it's a huge amount be careful while handling.

Ammu : Don't worry grandpa, I can take care.

Grandpa : Ammu, did Lin asked you to make the payment, are you worried.

Ammu : No grandpa, but Iam just taking a precaution.

Meanwhile Lin finishes his dinner and immediately checks his laptop and hears their conversation from then on.

Ammu : Grandpa, what if I come back home  alone, just as me, I mean just Ammu (she hints their getting divorce)

Grandpa : (panics) Ammu, what happened, is there any problem. Ammu whatever it is,you be mis or Mrs you are always our Ammu kutty, this is your home and no one can deny you here. Are you ok child, why are you saying so. Is there any problem between you both.

Ammu : Grandpa, believe me I will not take any decision in haste. Iam stressed grandpa, I need a break from everything. I... I... Grandpa, can I  call you tomorrow?

Grandpa : OK, take care Ammu.

Ammu sat there for sometime and went to bedroom and saw Lin working on his laptop. She laid beside him...

Ammu : Lin....

Lin : "" ""(keeps looking into laptop)

Ammu covers herself under the quilt. Lin gets irritated and pull down the quilt.

Lin : why did you call me... What you want to say.

Ammu : Did I, No..

Lin : Don't try my patience Ammu.. Speak up.

Ammu : If you heard me calling you, why you didn't respond at that time...

Lin : Can't you see me busy....

Ammu : Then now Iam also busy. (gets under the quilt)

Lin angrily pulls the quilt and throw it down to the floor.

Ammu suppresses her anger and takes the quilt back to the bed and keeps it aside. She takes laptop from Lin and keeps it on the table and makes him to lay on the bed. Lin keeps on staring at her coldly all the time.

Ammu : My dear husband atleast blink your eyes, poor eyes let them relax...

Lin : Ammu stop blabbering..

Ammu lays beside Lin hugging him. "Lin I resigned because I just wanted to relax for sometime, Iam exhausted from job and personal pressures. I just wanted to have a vacation"

Lin : Am I supposed to believe it.

Ammu : that's upto you, my reason is this.

Lin : Is this the explanation you are going to give the HR department to resign.

Ammu : No, I will say that I want to look for a better opportunity.

Lin : You quit from  one of the top graded International company to look for better opportunity, Are you a fool. Your resignation will be rejected.

Ammu : Then what about health issue, Iam even  ready to submit the medical report.

Lin : Ammu so you are  back with everything planned, right. Are you trying to escape from me. Do you think you can leave me easily.

Ammu : Where am I going to escape Lin, and why should I. I will never leave you unless you wish to,I know you will be in dimay if I leave you unexpectedly. Lin the least I loved you was the day of our marriage but as the days went by I can't explain how much I love you.

  Iam done now, Iam exhausted from loving you, I accept my defeat , you don't have to use your love weapon anymore  to kill me, Iam dying already, leave me now... Iam afraid you will get  hurt by pang of regret. (Ammu tightly hugs him)

Lin : Don't worry too much about me, and Iam not going to let you alone. We have much more to do Ammu, how can I leave you so easily. And I know I don't have to use my weapon as you are hurting yourself. I want you to be at my home and in my office too. Always under my control, how hard you try it all will be in vain.

Ammu : Lin... Please understand actually I want to help Fuzhi, I don't know what's happening with him,he said he gets distracted. He had done so much for me now it's my turn.

Lin : (sneers) his problem and distraction is you, that jerk thinks he owes you a lot. He is always worried about you. Can't you see him following like a puppy.

Ammu : (stunned) Me.

Ammu remains silent and moves to her side of the bed and covers herself under the quilt.