I never go back on my words

Ammu : Lin, what you both were talking... Grandpa seems to be bit serious, he was all in his grim face

Lin : Oh he is too boastful of you....he thinks  you are something extraordinary.....(Lin stops and looks at Ammu to ask ) Are you ?

Ammu : it's normal for parents to boast  about their children.. What's the big deal in it.... And about me.... Hmmm of course Iam  extraordinary....(giggled). Now come let's go and have breakfast.

While we were having breakfast my relatives asked whether to register our marriage officially, I choked hearing this. My grandpa interfered.. "No need, let them go now. Registration can be done at anytime."

From my grandpa's words I understood that he knows we are already married in China, so all these marriage ceremony was because he just wanted to bind us with rituals. Sometimes I don't rely understand my grandpa.Withiut much bothering I continued with the breakfast.

After breakfast they went to buy new clothes, It is a custom that the newly weds will buy dress for elders and kids for Onam Festival.They both along with   Fuzhi went for shopping  and came in the evening.

On the way back to  home....

Ammu : Fuzhi, did you enjoy our festival... Iam sad that it's over by tomorrow. I don't want to go back.....

Fuzhi : Yes sister in law, its really fun and yes let's stay here, no need to go back to China.

Lin : then you both stay here(giving a cold look to Fuzhi)

Ammu & Fuzhi : "" "

After reaching home, Ammu went to their playground with other cousins . They swayed in the swing, Arun helped her with the swing by pushing it to and fro. Lin saw this from the balcony and he gets angry for some unknown reason. He calls her in mobile, but her phone rings in their bedroom.

Arun sits on the cement chair nearby the swing and they both chats for sometime....

Arun : Ammu are you happy with the marriage.

Ammu : Of course, why do you ask.

Arun : Ammu, I know it was my misunderstanding, but I still accused you cause  I wanted to break our alliance. Iam sorry to tell you now. Actually me and Anitha are in a relationship from our teenage, but my parents compelled me so I agreed to marry you.

Ammu : why are you saying this to me now. Why didn't you tell grandpa the truth.

Arun : You know that I can't disobey my parents, I felt that I should tell you atleast now, I tried many times  before but didn't want to hurt you. Ammu  did you marry Lin for avenging me or do you really like him.

Ammu : What do you feel.

Arun : I don't think your relationship is as good as it seems.

Ammu : "" "

Lin : Ammu, I have been trying in your phone, you are here.

Ammu : Stood up from the swing and said" I kept the phone in our room.  Why did you call me. "

Lin looked at Arun, Ammu introduced Arun as her cousin brother. They both shook hands. They both sat in the cement chair. Ammu sat on the rope swing and she swayed. Lin stood  and said I will help you and he swayed her surprising Ammu. He does it purposely to show their intimacy to Arun.

Arun : Ammu said you are the CEO of the company and has many other businesses worldwide, so how can you manage to be here for these many days and be with her helping to swing. (sarcastically chuckles)