Truth revealed

Lin : woke up from sleep hah!
I had told you many times not to call by her  nickname in front of me. You are too stubborn to listen to me, isn't it.

Fuzhi recollected what happened to him on the way to the registration office. He was in his car and was about to reach here ,his brother blocked his way parking his car in front of his . He got down to talk to him.

Lin : Fuzhi, seems to be in a hurry,where are you rushing to young brother ?

Fuzhi : second brother, I have a serious matter to deal with, let you know once it is done.

Lin : Okay carry on, but do you want me to accompany to the registration office for any help.

Fuzhi knows that his brother will know how hard he hide it, " brother please don't interfere in my matters, things are not the the way it seems."

Lin : That's what I too wanted to make clear to you , don't interfere anymore , things are not how the way it seems. Stay away from my path . If I wish she can be thrown out not only from my office but also from the apartment you have hired for her withing an eye's blink. Do you want to see that.

Fuzhi : Brother, I have know doubt on uout capability to  throw her out of the apartment, but the very next moment she will be in our Wang Mansion. And I assure that you can see it with your own eyes.

Lin : Oh, too bold for your friend , so you have the courage to give her shelter in our own house, on what grounds you will take her to our home.

Fuzhi : You don't need to worry on that second brother , I myself can explain to grandma.

It was when they were talking that Ammu called and Fuzhi replied that he will reach there within 15 minutes. Hearing Fuzhi still calling her "Ammu" Lin lost his temper and knocked him down. And then he asked Yong to carry him into the Limousine.

When they reached the office Fuzhi woke up but he got another bang when he again called Simi as "Ammu" and fainted.

Ammu not knowing all his conspiracy fell into the pit and less did Lin knew that this time he himself had dug the grave for him.....

Now In the present situation----‐

Lin : Fuzhi, I warned you many times not to call by her nickname but you disobeyed , hereafter you can leisurely call her sister-in-law.

Fuzhi stunned and looked at Ammu with his eyes wide open, since Ammu didn't understand their conversation she just stared at Fuzhi angrily as he was not there for her help at crucial time. She never thought that he would ask Lin to help her.

Fuzhi : What? Brother.. You...Did you marry her.

Lin without replying to his question continued saying "Fuzhi if you want, you can take her to wang family as now there won't be any difficulty for you to convince grandma as she is her daughter-in-law.Now I think I have made things clear to you, so you both brats clear out from here.

Fuzhi rubbing his temples looked at Ammu and told "come let's go. "

Ammu : hmm?

Fuzhi got down and said "come get down."

Ammu looked at Lin and she got down. Immediately the car left leaving them behind.

Lin saw her still looking into the car through the rear-view mirror.

Yong : Boss, don't you feel like your decision was In a haste.

Lin : why?

Yong : boss, it was not young master who was going to marry Ms Simi, it's Mr Wei Chen .