Hide this stupid owl face

All those moments she had spend with Fuzhi  rewinded in her mind like a reverse play of a movie. She observed his attitude and looks to her, Ammu couldn't believe how much influence she has on him and moreover how much she trust and depends on him.

What Lin told is correct he gets totally distracted by her and follows like a puppy. She wondered how he will react when she leaves this world. Ammu thought  she should find a new distraction for Fuzhi  before she leaves him and she don't know what it is.

With all these thoughts she was slowly sliding into sleep, but felt a warmth beside. Lin hugged her from behind thinking she had slept. She laid there without moving and  pretends  sleeping until she heard the steady breathing of Lin.

Next day Ammu got ready  and went down to go to office. She ran down hearing the long honk from Lin's car and hurriedly enters with an apology...

Ammu : Sorry.. Sorry.. , was on call with grandpa.

Lin didn't looked at Ammu but saw Yong and Mu Chen looking at Ammu in surprise. Lin turned to her and saw she is not wearing her niqaab.

Lin : Did you forget something..

Ammu : No, let's go.

Lin : Ammu, where is your veil.

Ammu : I don't need it anymore.

Lin : Why

Ammu : I promised Chinnu I won't hide my face.

Lin : Chinnu is in India... Why(Ammu interrupt)

Ammu : So what, promise is a promise, wherever Iam, I should keep it...Chen let's go.

Lin : Then why did you hide your face yesterday.

Ammu : Yesterday I will have to answer everybody on why Iam resigning and if my face is revealed then  on that also, sure I will be fed up with all sorts of questions from them. So thought to give surprise one by one, isn't that interesting (giggled) .

Lin asks Chen to drive, he feels uncomfortable to see Ammu without veil. He was disturbed thinking  what  was that belonged only to him had become others too. He saw how Yong and Chen staring at Ammu in front of him, so sure she will have  drooling gazes in her office too.

In reaching office...

Lin : Ammu get down.. (Yong looks with doubt)

Ammu gets down while Lin walks into the office. She gave a look of confusion to Yong and he follows Lin shrugging his shoulders as he also not aware what's going on in Lin's mind. Ammu stood outside and smiled at Chen.

Lin asks on reaching the elevator," where is she"

Yong :(with eyes wide) she.. She..(gestures his hand to outside)

Lin strodes back  to the entrance and saw Ammu standing their, he holds her wrist and walks inside.

Ammu : Lin.. (does not speaks when he stares at her coldly)

Lin saw the receptionist looking in surprise seeing him dragging Ammu inside and other staffs peeping their head out of their cabin . They got into the private elevator and reached his office room. He went to his desk and started checking his mails.

Ammu : Lin.. What's going on, why did you bring me here.

Lin : Today onwards you are going to work here in my cabin. (Ammu thought it's because she had given resignation notice)

Ammu : Lin but what about the Informations I have stored in the office computer, I need it to do my work.

Lin : Don't crack your head on that, go and sit there until your desk is set.

Ammu looks frowning and sits on the couch. she saw Lin involved in his work and she gets irritated by his bossy behaviour.

"Lin is this change all because Iam resigning, I told you I need a vacation, had to do some personal stuffs.

Lin :" "" "

Ammu goes to his side and holds his hand to stop typing in the laptop." Lin... Lin... I don't want to work here, this silence is killing me. I promise I won't go anywhere from you(keeps her right palm on his head to swear), please...

Lin didn't know what and how to tell her that he don't want her beautiful face to be seen by others.

Lin looks straight into her eyes, he lost himself in those alluring eyes for minutes.He didn't want her  to expose her delicate cheeks and the dimples that appears when she smiles. He got restless thinking of other men even having a glimpse of her charm.

Lin : Can you just hide this stupid owl face of yours..

Ammu with astonished eyes stares at Lin and burst out into laughter.

Ammu : Owl.. Owl face.... (she touches her face laughing)

Ammu went to washroom and veiled her face with her shawl.Ammu couldn't stop smiling as she understood what exactly was in Lin's mind.

Ammu: Lin... Are you  comfortable now.

Lin : (feels relieved) Come I will drop to your office. Ammu went down with Lin. He dropped her at office and went to the meeting room.

Ammu went to her cabin and saw the email from HR requesting  compensation of 4 million yuan to be paid within 2 days. With wide eyes she read the mail again and supported her forehead in her  palm.