First Kiss

It's been now one week Ammu had been in Lin's villa and now she feels comfortable and her relationship with Aunt Xun has become better as their communication improved.

Since Xun is not fluent in English they use gestures too while speaking, Ammu still not yet attempted to learn Chinese. The only words she know  is water, washroom, food,  and of course brother and sister in law as Fuzhi often calls  them so.

Ammu asked Aunt Xun to call her by nickname when they are alone. Ammu is very much fond of bollywood movies and songs so she dances playing hindi songs and hence most of the evenings for Aunt Xun and the other  maids were filled with  entertainment., Xun also sometimes joins her with dance.

As for friction and conflicts between Ammu and Lin still in full pace as both are equally  stubborn and egoistic.

Since Ammu teased Lin about killing with food he avoided taking her out everyday for dinner and confined only to weekends. But Lin made sure that they have dinner and breakfast everyday together at home,as he wanted to become her habit. As usual Ammu keeps on talking while having food and Lin doesn't reply to any of her questions. Today is weekend and they goes to the ABC restaurant to have their food.

As usual Yong opens door for Ammu, and she enters into the car.

Ammu : Lin, where are we going.

Lin : Don't you know.

Ammu : yes.

Lin staring angrily..." then why do you ask such silly questions"

Ammu : Just checking whether you  have really become mute.

Yong : God they have started. He never expected Ammu to be with such a big mouth.The girl who sings beautifully and whose voice is so  soft that will  get one  melted in her,  can be so arrogant  and adamant. When Lin was on business tour to France, Ammu  sometines had to call Yong for giving reports on behalf of her department. At that time she didn't know it was Yong to whom she was giving the reports. He used to make her sing 4 lines of any song whenever she calls him. But after her marriage he had never asked for it.

They got into the restaurant and started having food. After sometime the waiter brought ice cream for Ammu, she was surprised and asked Lin whether he had ordered.

Lin just looked at Ammu expressionless..

Ammu offering a spoon of ice-cream to Lin " do you want. "

Lin : "" "

Ammu shrugged her shoulders and ate it happily as she don't had to share her favourite flavour.

When they were about to exit, she heard the music concert in upstairs while reaching the stairs, she pulled Lin's sleeve and asked can we go and watch it . He didn't reply and went out.....

Ammu desperately wanted to watch the show so she ran to Lin and stopped him from entering the car but he pushed her and  sat in the car. Ammu pleaded a lot but all in vain.

Ammu stood  there angrily, the car geared with sound but she adamantly ignored it,Yong got down and told her "madam don't make a fuss, please obey boss." She stood there like a stone crossing her arms to the chest to show her stubbornness. Lin stared at Yong and  he got back into  the car ready to watch the aftereffects .The car moved forward leaving Ammu alone,which  she didn't expect . She followed the car running  behind  and the car stopped, she quickly got in panting  and heaved a sigh. Lin gave her a cold look and sneered.

Ammu angrily said "stop staring at me like that , ohGod.... It's my fate to run into such melomaniac..".

Yong coughed hardly to hide his laughter and  drove the car while enjoying the jerked off look of his arrogant boss..