Visit to Wang family

Lin hid his laughter and said it's okay you can use spoon and fork.

Ammu : Oh.. fine..then.

Fuzhi turned back and waited for them. Ammu heard somebody singing hindi song in the music concet.

Ammu : Fuzhi... Do they sing hindi songs here.

Fuzhi : it's an international hotel  so they invite worldwide musicians to conduct their concert here. It could be from any part of the world. May be today its from India.

Ammu : Oh...

They entered a private lounge with long table with lots of food  around which whole wang family is there. Grandma introduced Ammu as Fuzhi 's friend and they all know Ammu through wechat too. Ammu joined her palms  and bends to greet as she was introduced to their grandpa and  Lin's parents . This is the first time Ammu is meeting their elder brother Fang. Others she had seen them in their profile picture.

Ammu sat between grandma and Fuzhi, Lin sat near Grandpa who was sitting beside grandma.

Ammu : Fuzhi... Your elder brother is handsome....

Fuzhi : Simi(he does not calls her Ammu)... At first sight you felt so, what about me.... (adjusting his coloar button)

Ammu : Oh... You are my ever favourite  bro..

Fuzhi smiles at her and  she too.

Lin watching their secret  chats gets irritated. He  stares at Fuzhi not hiding his irritation.....

Their mother Min observes all this. She becomes suspicious on Lin's behaviour.

Since Lin was there everybody avoided much talking and concentrated on their food. After food grandma requested Ammu to go to Wang family house next day, she had to agree as they all insisted.

Lin went out with his phone pretending to answer a call and after sometime Ammu received a call from him, she answered it and  Lin asked her to come down immediately.

Ammu bid bye to everybody and promised to visit Wang family. Fuzhi told he will come at morning to pick her up. She said OK and went downstairs.

Lin was waiting for her in the car. She went down and Yong opened door for her, she smiled and got into the car.

Ammu felt happy to meet them all. She found that only Lin was  entirely different from others in his family. All his family members were very friendly and down to earth. While he is very bossy, arrogant and all over that highly reserved . She sat in the car thinking all this, suddenly with a jerk Lin pulled her to his side and held her waist and took her left hand in his right hand.

Ammu : Linn.... You scare me...

Lin : Sing a song for me..

Ammu : huh... [surprised]

Lin : what... Didn't you hear me

Ammu : Hindi song is fine with you,  I don't know any Chinese songs...

Lin : hmmm..

He leaned back to the seat and made Ammu to lean to his body resting her head on his shoulder, still holding her waist and hand.

Ammu sang "Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega" from the movie Ms Dhoni the untold story.  The lyrics meaning

"I can feel you in my heart
whenever I breathe
Through the streets of your heart,
I pass everyday"

"you  tease me like the free wind,
And I aberrate like loose sand.
Who will love you so much
as I love you ."

The quest of my vision
stops with you
Is there anything more should I say,
Everything that had to be said has been said. "